Masks are Never Coming Off

198,110 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Speaking of Hypocrisy, I notice neither quash nor Sam bother to note their own qualifications.
They don't matter. That was the point.

Actually Sam, when it comes to supposedly life threatening COVID your qualifications to legitimately critical and condemn the seminar of an actual front line doctor do matter

To say they don't, as you do above, is insanity

Your opinion is absolutely nothing compared to that doctor and yet you double then triple down on your stupidity

This doctor too is risking his license in most states too and you even deny that

You're clueless
Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. It's obvious from the first five minutes.

How do you know?

You've never answered my question of how would you know more than this doctor. What profession are you in? Old Bear shared his underwear size and I have too in past
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Speaking of Hypocrisy, I notice neither quash nor Sam bother to note their own qualifications.

Actually Sam, when it comes to supposedly life threatening COVID your qualifications to legitimately critical and condemn the seminar of an actual front line doctor do matter

Your opinion is absolutely nothing compared to that doctor and yet you double then triple down on your stupidity

This doctor too is risking his license in most states too and you even deny that

You're clueless
Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. It's obvious from the first five minutes.

How do you know?

You've never answered my question of how would you know more than this doctor. What profession are you in? Old Bear shared his underwear size and I have too in past
He doesn't know the difference between novel and seasonal pathogens. He doesn't know that vitamin D studies have been singled out as some of the worst research ever done on covid. He doesn't know why there's a flu season (and neither does anyone else, but he doesn't know that either). Etc., etc.
D. C. Bear
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

You're clueless

How do you know?

Not sure what "this doctor" says, but I would know more than this doctor if I read contrary information from other doctors who knew more than he did.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

You're clueless
You say so, others may say different.

I have no opinion on that doctor, but am amused by the predictable drama playing out here.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

You're clueless

I have no opinion on that doctor, but am amused by the predictable drama playing out here.

Honestly Old Bear, I don't think Sam or D.C. can comprehend your statement above

Closed off, mentally, to it all

D. C. even admits he didn't listen to him but still condemns him? Contempt prior to investigation keeps a man in everlasting ignorance?

As the old saying goes, "They don't what they don't know" so they miss out on the other side of most any topic they look into

They simply don't care to investigate what they don't know

Therein lies their dilemma as they bask in their own self proclaimed intelligence and know it allness
Whiskey Pete
Oldbear83 said:

And for the record, I work in Oil & Gas as an AR Manager with an MBA with a concentration in Accounting. This qualifies me to speak on energy, accounting, Risk Management, and to a degree on environmental impact.

Prior to that I worked in Healthcare for 7 years as a site auditor for a Healthcare Network and arbitrator for claims dispute. That qualifies me to speak on medical billing, procedures, and to a degree on the bureaucracy of Medicine.

I have a decade of experience as a certified sports official in High School Baseball, Football and Wrestling, with some College and Minor League experience as well.

I am married (married outside my race), took courses in computer programming in FORTRAN, COBOL, BASIC, C++ and some Java. I speak 3 languages and can read 2 others.

I have a child in college and a step-child who is married and doing well.

I have traveled, on business and on my own, to most of Europe and Asia and the US east of the Mississippi.

I have had dogs for pets since I was 15.

I am a cancer survivor, and know a fair number of cancer patients and their battles.

I also have a fair amount of common sense.

This covers a wide range of topics on which I can fairly claim to have knowledge and/or relevant experience.

I do not, however, pretend to be what I am not.

I do not, as Sam does, pretend to know more about medicine than an actual doctor.

I do not, as you do, pretend to know more about intent and character of the members here from their posts.

But you certainly have me beat when it comes to Hypocrisy, quash. That is absolutely your strong suit.
quash is always the smartest one in the room everywhere all the time, just ask him.
D. C. Bear
Florda_mike said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

You're clueless

Honestly Old Bear, I don't think Sam or D.C. can comprehend your statement above

Closed off, mentally, to it all

D. C. even admits he didn't listen to him but still condemns him? Contempt prior to investigation keeps a man in everlasting ignorance?

As the old saying goes, "They don't what they don't know" so they miss out on the other side of most any topic they look into

They simply don't care to investigate what they don't know

Therein lies their dilemma as they bask in their own self proclaimed intelligence and know it allness

I didn't "admit" that I didn't watch the video, I said that I don't know what this doctor said. There is a difference. I am not on trial. Nor did I "condemn" the doctor in the video. I explained to you one way someone could know more than a doctor (or any credentialed expert in any field).

Based on the information that you have provided in the past on this topic, there is a high probability that this doctor's opinions aren't worth watching.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Quick to judge, even quicker to hide.
I used to post those so I did not ask you to do anything I hadn't already done. Certain posters here have boundary issues so I stopped. I suspect you'll be fine because you are part of the majority.
Bwaahahahaha!

Ahhh, the mythical 'majority', who always get their way and never suffer at all.

What. A. Crock.

Part of my posting my information was to point out that I am not part of a majority.

I earned multiple degrees, which most people do not do.

I married outside my race, which most people do not do.

I have been willing to tell everyone here my education and employment history, which is obviously not what most here are willing to do.

I have stood as an individual my entire life. Unlike some, I don't depend on a mob's approval to make up my mind.

You lack courage as well as honesty, quash. The further we go into this thread, the more obvious that truth becomes.
I have divulged my personal details many times. You finally did, too. You think it took you courage, I just did it to relate to a post.

And there's nothing mythical about a majority. Perhaps you meant "mathematical"??
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash is quite the dodger.

Claims I benefit as being the 'majority', then slithers to a back-up excuse when I point out his BS.

Doc Holliday
Called it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-03-24/when-will-covid-end-we-must-start-planning-for-a-permanent-pandemic

We Must Start Planning For a Permanent Pandemic

"With coronavirus mutations pitted against vaccinations in a global arms race, we may never go back to normal."
Shippou
Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-03-24/when-will-covid-end-we-must-start-planning-for-a-permanent-pandemic

"With coronavirus mutations pitted against vaccinations in a global arms race, we may never go back to normal."
>Bloomberg opinion

Come on now, don't start saying "I told you so" just because some writer is afraid of his own shadow.
Doc Holliday
Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Come on now, don't start saying "I told you so" just because some writer is afraid of his own shadow.
How many millions are just like that writer?
Shippou
Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Probably a good bit but should we let that be the prevailing opinion, or should we have some common sense?
Doc Holliday
Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Probably a good bit but should we let that be the prevailing opinion, or should we have some common sense?
Bro it's the US...common sense is not common.
Florda_mike
Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

That's funny, as if you know? Seriously?

Nobody knows but it would take a fool to not believe these controlling government scumbags want to fully control us
Shippou
Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Nobody knows but it would take a fool to not believe these controlling government scumbags want to fully control us
Sorry I don't have your same inane fear of the government. Trust me, I don't like the government, probably even less than you do, but for actual reasons. Not ones found on backwater websites.

Imagine if you put all that energy that you have thinking the government is out to get you towards something tangible and real.
Florda_mike
Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Sorry I don't have your same inane fear of the government. Trust me, I don't like the government, probably even less than you do, but for actual reasons. Not ones found on backwater websites.

Imagine if you put all that energy that you have thinking the government is out to get you towards something tangible and real.

I apologize to myself for wasting my time with you

Can't believe I did that
Canada2017
Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Trust me, I don't like the government, probably even less than you do, but for actual reasons.
Ok, end the suspense .

What are your 'actual' reasons ?
Shippou
Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Trust me, I don't like the government, probably even less than you do, but for actual reasons.
Ok, end the suspense .

American imperialism, treatment of minorities, the fact that we have a healthcare system that doesn't work for everyone. I could go on but it's about 1 am and I only got back on here because I had a tab open on my phone.
Sam Lowry
Shippou said:

Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Ok, end the suspense .

American imperialism, treatment of minorities, the fact that we have a healthcare system that doesn't work for everyone. I could go on but it's about 1 am and I only got back on here because I had a tab open on my phone.
Damned capitalists and their ever present consumer technology.
Shippou
Sam Lowry said:

Shippou said:

Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Ok, end the suspense .

Damned capitalists and their ever present consumer technology.

When in Rome.
Canada2017
Shippou said:

Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Ok, end the suspense .

No health care system works for every one . My Uncle Lenny in Canada would tell your the same. My friend Claudio in Argentina says their health care system is a nightmare.

Exactly which current aspect of US foreign policy do your consider imperialistic ? Which should be terminated ?

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-says-many-americans-now-161757278.html

Thank you so much for your great leadership and guidance, Joe Biden. It is great to know that I no longer have to wear a mask outside. LOL! What a Clown Country we have become. Embarrassing.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thank you so much for your great leadership and guidance, Joe Biden. It is great to know that I no longer have to wear a mask outside. LOL! What a Clown Country we have become. Embarrassing.
I keep coming back to those photos showing Joe wearing his mask at meals.

It's like he doesn't even know people have to take off the mask to eat!
OsoCoreyell
Oldbear83 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I keep coming back to those photos showing Joe wearing his mask at meals.

It's like he doesn't even know people have to take off the mask to eat!
He gets his ensure through a gastric tube.
Doc Holliday
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mask timeline:

"Mask up so we can help prevent hospitals from being overrun"

"If you don't wear a mask you're a racist republican"

Coming soon:
"How dare you risk getting anyone sick, I don't care if there's a pandemic or not, wear your mask!!"
Baylor3216
Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Canada2017 said:

Shippou said:

Florda_mike said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Called it.

>Bloomberg opinion

Ok, end the suspense .

No health care system works for every one . My Uncle Lenny in Canada would tell your the same. My friend Claudio in Argentina says their health care system is a nightmare.

Exactly which current aspect of US foreign policy do your consider imperialistic ? Which should be terminated ?

As I understand it from reading what the governments tell us, Colombia as just one example, has health care light years beyond what America has been able to create.
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mask timeline:

"Mask up so we can help prevent hospitals from being overrun"

"If you don't wear a mask you're a racist republican"

Coming soon:
"How dare you risk getting anyone sick, I don't care if there's a pandemic or not, wear your mask!!"

"Save our healthcare system! Wear a mask!!!"

Followed by:
"Masks are infrastructure!"
and, when all else fails:
"Masks are tools of climate justice!"
Jacques Strap
Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

JUST IN: The Biden administration is working to develop a "vaccine passport" that will allow Americans to travel and enter businesses that require proof of vaccination -WaPo

And so it begins.

It's a foolish concept ......and sets a bad precedent.

Dangerous .

Why?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

JUST IN: The Biden administration is working to develop a "vaccine passport" that will allow Americans to travel and enter businesses that require proof of vaccination -WaPo

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?
Do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are immunized against a respiratory virus with a 99+% survival rate? Maybe so. And if so, do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are obeying the rule of day of the current Congress or Administration?

First, it is a digital vaccine passport with some of your personal information for a virus that is not much a threat to the overwhelming majority of the population. Tomorrow, it is all your information in digital form and stored by the government and the government will control your movement in exchange for you being a "good citizen" and obeying the current government's current truth.
Osodecentx
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?
Do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are immunized against a respiratory virus with a 99+% survival rate? Maybe so. And if so, do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are obeying the rule of day of the current Congress or Administration?

First, it is a digital vaccine passport with some of your personal information for a virus that is not much a threat to the overwhelming majority of the population. Tomorrow, it is all your information in digital form and stored by the government and the government will control your movement in exchange for you being a "good citizen" and obeying the current government's current truth.
As I understand the passport idea, it is a convenience for those businesses that want to require vaccinations in order to do business. For example, cruise ships will require the vaccination of all employees and tourists. Counterfeit passports (proof of vaccination) are available on the internet right now. I am sure not all businesses will require vaccination and maybe that is the future.

I don't object to the requirement of a picture ID in order to board a plane, buy alcohol, or vote. I have been vaccinated and don't object to a digital form of verification.
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

I have been vaccinated and don't object to a digital form of verification.
It being allowed would cross the Rubicon for corporations. Any required data is game after that.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

It being allowed would cross the Rubicon for corporations. Any required data is game after that.
Do you have a picture ID? Are you registered to vote?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

Do you have a picture ID? Are you registered to vote?
Women are allowed to murder their unborn children in the name of medical privacy. I think I should be allowed to be left alone, in the face of virus with a 99+% survival rate, in the name of medical privacy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.