Masks are Never Coming Off

198,276 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

I'm tired of this bull**** and you self righteous leftoids

On top of the inherent racist and cruel nature of this policy, the shortage of monoclonal antibodies is a direct reflection on the failed strategy of focusing resources on vaccine production versus known effective therapeutic treatments.

There's plenty of the monoclonal antibody treatments that don't work against the newer variant. Until they stopped working, they were a fist line treatment for high risk patients.

Your vaccines don't work very well. Cruise ships again show that is a fact.

They aren't "my vaccines." I wish they were. I would be ridiculously wealthy along with having saved countless people from a miserable death or serious illness (or from catching an annoying cold).

Given the death rates from COVID in highly vaccinated vs less vaccinated counties in the United States, even controlling for age, the vaccines work very, very well.

Apparently not. There are outbreaks on multiple cruise ships that have 100% mandatory vax rates. You have been duped.

If you think these vaccines haven't prevented many illness, many serious illness, and many deaths, you have been duped.

You can shove your non-falsifiable hypothesis.

Based on the death rates from COVID among vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts, there is no serious doubt that the vaccines have a dramatic, positive effect on the course of this disease.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

On top of the inherent racist and cruel nature of this policy, the shortage of monoclonal antibodies is a direct reflection on the failed strategy of focusing resources on vaccine production versus known effective therapeutic treatments.

There's plenty of the monoclonal antibody treatments that don't work against the newer variant. Until they stopped working, they were a fist line treatment for high risk patients.

They aren't "my vaccines." I wish they were. I would be ridiculously wealthy along with having saved countless people from a miserable death or serious illness (or from catching an annoying cold).

Given the death rates from COVID in highly vaccinated vs less vaccinated counties in the United States, even controlling for age, the vaccines work very, very well.

Apparently not. There are outbreaks on multiple cruise ships that have 100% mandatory vax rates. You have been duped.

If you think these vaccines haven't prevented many illness, many serious illness, and many deaths, you have been duped.

Based on the death rates from COVID among vaccinated and unvaccinated cohorts, there is no serious doubt that the vaccines have a dramatic, positive effect on the course of this disease.

Wrong.

A 100% vaccinated team just experienced an outbreak on Antarctica. You put your faith in Big Pharma. I will put my faith in my immune system which has already beat covid.

Maybe the researchers got it from the penguins or the polar bears.
ATL Bear
D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

And others do work on Omicron. Imagine if we were as aggressive toward monoclonal antibody creation as we were about vaccines that would have resulted in even more types with a broader range of antibody strains?

There are three major vaccines available in the United States. There are also at least three different monoclonal antibody treatments that have been used, maybe more, but, yeah, you can always throw more money at a problem and might get better results.
You didn't need more money. You needed better allocation of existing spend. Vaccinated people are requiring monoclonal treatments just like unvaxxed. Vaccines didn't slow spread, or if you want to argue nuance, not nearly like what was expected. MAs don't work as well or at all on advanced COVID sickness. So the advantage all along was as an early treatment regimen. So if prevention couldn't be achieved, then effective treatment is the best answer. A pretreatment is what the vaccine has become, and that treatment is only the hope you don't get a serious case and may require the MA treatment to achieve that. Early MA treatment gives you the same thing. Think of the millions of vaccinations and time and money spent on not at risk demographics that could have been utilized for MA creation and research that could have helped secure more resources for the at risk groups who do need to be vaxxed and need more treatment when infected.
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Duped
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Wrong.

A 100% vaccinated team just experienced an outbreak on Antarctica. You put your faith in Big Pharma. I will put my faith in my immune system which has already beat covid.

So what?
You can put your faith wherever you want, but the evidence is clear and overwhelming that these vaccines have been incredibly effective.
Oldbear83
D.C. Bear : "the evidence is clear and overwhelming that these vaccines have been incredibly effective."

Strange. From what I have read, the vaccines are very useful for most adults and in some cases vital to preventing serious effects from the virus, but far below expectations in preventing spread of the virus, and the use of the vaccines in minors is medically indefensible.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
D. C. Bear
Oldbear83 said:

D.C. Bear : "the evidence is clear and overwhelming that these vaccines have been incredibly effective."

Strange. From what I have read, the vaccines are very useful for most adults and in some cases vital to preventing serious effects from the virus, but far below expectations in preventing spread of the virus, and the use of the vaccines in minors is medically indefensible.

As the virus has changed, the original vaccines have become less effective against spread (although still with a significant protective effect in that area), but have continued to be very effective against serious illness and death.

Strangely enough, some of us consider keeping people out of the hospital ICU and out of the cemetery to be "incredibly effective."
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

As the virus has changed, the original vaccines have become less effective against spread (although still with a significant protective effect in that area), but have continued to be very effective against serious illness and death.

Strangely enough, some of us consider keeping people out of the hospital ICU and out of the cemetery to be "incredibly effective."

"My product does not perform the initially advertised or intended purpose, but could have been worse" is not an endorsement of the product's success or effectiveness.
whiterock
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Wrong.

D.C.'s statement is correct. No question that the vaccinations have had a dramatic positive effect on the course of this disease. The have prevented millions of infections in at-risk individuals, and reduced deaths & hospitalizations among those who get break-thru infections

And Amal is correct that natural immunity from surviving CV is superior to vaccinated immunity, and that breakthru infections are becoming more common.

That is because the vaccines only provide immunity from infection for 6-8 months, after which time they actually make a person significantly more likely to become infected than someone with natural immunity. Big Pharma stated they expected limits of immunity, as well as the likely need for booster shots, in financial disclosure in early 2021.

The people who weathered the storm and beat CV without getting vaxxed are the big winners in all this. They have a superior immune response without incurring the damage that mRNA does to their immune system.
Cobretti
Oldbear83
D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Putting away the emotion, it is very relevant to have accurate information reported to the public. When the media brags about 95% efficacy but in reality it's more like 68%, that matters. When there are side effects, especially serious ones, those should be reported so people have full information. I don't mean sell panic, but suppressing data on side effects is inexcusable.

Also, while vaccination is good, it is plain damnable to suppress, much less mock, information on treatment options like monoclonal antibodies and yes, Ivermectin, along with other treatments which have shown good results. The fact that media cherry-picks which doctors are allowed to even talk about virus protection is obscene.
D. C. Bear
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Putting away the emotion, it is very relevant to have accurate information reported to the public. When the media brags about 95% efficacy but in reality it's more like 68%, that matters. When there are side effects, especially serious ones, those should be reported so people have full information. I don't mean sell panic, but suppressing data on side effects is inexcusable.

Also, while vaccination is good, it is plain damnable to suppress, much less mock, information on treatment options like monoclonal antibodies and yes, Ivermectin, along with other treatments which have shown good results. The fact that media cherry-picks which doctors are allowed to even talk about virus protection is obscene.

Have I "mocked" monoclonal antibodies or, yes, Ivermectin?
Oldbear83
D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

The media in general, and the Biden Administration in specific, is my point.
D. C. Bear
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Anyone relying on "the media" or the Biden administration to provide a complete picture of the pandemic will be sorely disappointed.
Oldbear83
D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Anyone relying on "the media" or the Biden administration to provide a complete picture of the pandemic will be sorely disappointed.
Sadly, that demographic numbers in the hundreds of millions.
Doc Holliday
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

What is an unauthorized protest? Are Target stores safe during the unauthorized version?
Jacques Strap
  • No wonder we are short of tests with people like this lady taking multiple tests per day.
  • Likely to get immediate acceptance into the Karen Hall of Fame.
  • Exit Question: If her multiple masks work, why the need to isolate?

Before the flight, Fotieo told CNN she took two PCR tests and about five rapid tests, all of which came back negative. But about an hour and a half into the flight, Fotieo started to feel a sore throat.

Fotieo, who is fully vaccinated and has received the booster, is an early childhood teacher in Chicago. She tests consistently since she works with an unvaccinated population.
When she got her results in the airplane bathroom, over the Atlantic Ocean, she said she started to panic.

"When she came back and told me she couldn't find enough seating, I opted to stay in the bathroom because I did not want to be around others on the flight," Fotieo said.
A note was then put on the bathroom door saying it was out of service, and that was Fotieo's new seat for the remainder of the flight.
Whiskey Pete
Jacques Strap said:

• No wonder we are short of tests with people like this lady taking multiple tests per day.

Before the flight, Fotieo told CNN she took two PCR tests and about five rapid tests, all of which came back negative. But about an hour and a half into the flight, Fotieo started to feel a sore throat.

Fotieo, who is fully vaccinated and has received the booster, is an early childhood teacher in Chicago. She tests consistently since she works with an unvaccinated population.
When she got her results in the airplane bathroom, over the Atlantic Ocean, she said she started to panic.

"When she came back and told me she couldn't find enough seating, I opted to stay in the bathroom because I did not want to be around others on the flight," Fotieo said.
A note was then put on the bathroom door saying it was out of service, and that was Fotieo's new seat for the remainder of the flight.
She's mentally disturbed. Just like all the transgenders
Doc Holliday
"Do we tolerate these people" - Trudeau

Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday said:

"Do we tolerate these people" - Trudeau

Shouldn't Trudeau be putting on his blackface...again.
Jacques Strap
Cobretti said:

"Ocasio-Cortez's decision to hangout in the red state of Florida amid the historic number of coronavirus cases in the city that she represents comes after she repeatedly attacked Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for briefly going to Cancun, Mexico, earlier this year as the state of Texas dealt with a storm crisis."

Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap said:

Cobretti said:

"Ocasio-Cortez's decision to hangout in the red state of Florida amid the historic number of coronavirus cases in the city that she represents comes after she repeatedly attacked Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for briefly going to Cancun, Mexico, earlier this year as the state of Texas dealt with a storm crisis."

Never forget. Always different rules for politicians than the ones they set for their constituents.
Jack Bauer
How about F'that?

Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

How about F'that?

Out: Hey, Jimmy, I will trade you my apple for your potato chips.

In: Hey, Jimmy, I will trade you my N95 mask for the bandana you have sneezed in for three days straight.
Jacques Strap
Jack Bauer said:

How about F'that?

Kinda makes you wonder if Peliso and the media are long the stock of the N95 makers.

quash
Rawhide said:

Jacques Strap said:

I think she has a phobia issue, yes

But why the cheap shot? Is she trans?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Jacques Strap said:

I think she has a phobia issue, yes

But why the cheap shot? Is she trans?

If she's trans then she's mentally disturbed x2
quash

Got it. Pure cheap shot. I hope you never have a mentally ill loved one
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack Bauer
It's amazing how teachers feel the need/right to take the place of parents.

Did she invite her student over to her house?

quash
Jack Bauer said:

It's amazing how teachers feel the need/right to take the place of parents

It's amazing how you take this incident as a basis for slamming all teachers.

This teacher, this one teacher, needs some time to reflect from a jail cell, if the story is accurate.
Jack Bauer
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

This teacher, this one teacher, needs some time to reflect from a jail cell, if the story is accurate.

I mean, I could post them all here but it may take a while...

quash
Jack Bauer said:

quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

I mean, I could post them all here but it may take a while...

Take all the time you need.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Got it. Pure cheap shot. I hope you never have a mentally ill loved one

Welcome to America pal, I have the freedom to give my opinion.

Why are you butt hurt? Are you trans? Would explain a lot.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

He didn't say all teachers. He said teachers, as in more than one.

It's amazing how you try to put words in his mouth

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.