Masks are Never Coming Off

197,413 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cobretti
Jacques Strap
FYI for you to read and decide for yourself

A statistically significant reduction in crude mortality rate at 28 days was observed in the HCQ-group compared to standard of care

Quote:

Objectives

In this study we evaluate the efficacy and safety of a treatment protocol with standard dose of hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 infection.

Methods

We conducted a retrospective analysis to compare the 28-day mortality rate in 352 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin (HCQ-group) in our hospital with a contemporary control group of 3533 patients receiving standard of care from the Belgian Collaborative Group on COVID-19 Hospital Surveillance.

Results

All patients who received at least one dose of treatment were included in the analysis. A statistically significant reduction in crude mortality rate at 28 days was observed in the HCQ-group compared to standard of care (16.8% vs 25.9%,p = 0.001).
Harrison Bergeron
Jacques Strap said:

FYI for you to read and decide for yourself

A statistically significant reduction in crude mortality rate at 28 days was observed in the HCQ-group compared to standard of care

Quote:

Objectives

In this study we evaluate the efficacy and safety of a treatment protocol with standard dose of hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 infection.

Methods

We conducted a retrospective analysis to compare the 28-day mortality rate in 352 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin (HCQ-group) in our hospital with a contemporary control group of 3533 patients receiving standard of care from the Belgian Collaborative Group on COVID-19 Hospital Surveillance.

Results

All patients who received at least one dose of treatment were included in the analysis. A statistically significant reduction in crude mortality rate at 28 days was observed in the HCQ-group compared to standard of care (16.8% vs 25.9%,p = 0.001).

I roll my eyes at anecdotes ... but I have a friend whose wife has lupus and regularly HCQ. Everyone in there family but her got the ronas multiple times.

There were lots of really smart people that believed it could help ... but our politicizes "experts" and Pfizer stooges opposed it.
Harrison Bergeron
Redbrickbear said:

I posted two years ago we would see the gaslighting as usual where the powerful pretend they did not do what they did.
Cobretti
Wangchung
Good news! It wasn't a problem with the vaccines! Apparently, some humans had a "glitch". Seriously, that's what they're going with now.

One in four who had Moderna or Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response
https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-one-four-had-mrna-171724613.html
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.