Masks are Never Coming Off

14,544 Views | 421 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by quash
Rawhide
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For many on the left, the mask has become nothing more than the anti MAGA hat. And they wear it white pride as evident by all the photos they post of themselves wearing a mask, in a car, by themselves, driving in the middle of nowhere, with the windows up
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

It's amazing how mask culture varies from region to region. In San Antonio/Austin, it's as bad as what I saw in California this weekend....everybody, everywhere, occasional double-masks worn outside. North Texas, pretty much all the local businesses either dropped requirements or stopped enforcing weeks ago. And, of course, in mid-sized cities and rural counties, masks are rarely seen except at the doctor's office.
Rural county/small city here. Still seeing masks, even though there are very few places requiring them. Family Dollar stands out as one that still has the mask sign on the door; I went back to my car and made my purchase somewhere else, they're just not that unique.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.