Masks are Never Coming Off

197,874 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

Who cares? Is it that much of an inconvenience?
Are you serious Clark? %A0You don't think the way we have been doing school, business and restaurants the last year has been an inconvenience?

Wow.
The issue of convenience does not matter. No one who is well should have any government functionary tell them what to wear or be subject to house arrest or have their private property rights infringed on. The abuse of power by the government has been sickening. The only thing more sickening is how we tolerated it.

About 500,000 of us didn't.
Don't forget the bright side. %A0Covid has greatly reduced deaths attributed to Heart Disease, Diabetes, and the Flu.
total excess deaths = 85K. %A0 %A0a 14% increase over the 2015-1029 average. %A0 %A015% of 85k is 11,900. %A0

So the net effect of CV pandemic and our mitigation efforts......about 12k extra deaths.

Whether that is a win or a loss is something that can be formed that round or pounded flat.

Have fun.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55631693

Those are UK stats.
Ok. %A0 multiply it times five. %A0 %A0Doesn't the same question apply?
You wouldn't take 14% of 85K. 85K represents the actual 14% increase above the five-year average, so that would be the basis of your cost-benefit analysis. The equivalent number in the US is about 360K.
so about twice the number of a bad flu year. %A0

is that worth what we've been thru in terms of economic and human costs in other areas?
40K is usually considered a bad flu year, so about nine times that number in excess deaths over and above the average (or almost 14 times in terms of total deaths, which is a more apples-to-apples comparison).

Counts are increasing again in Northern Colorado.

Very concerning . %A0

With all the vaccinations underway thought %A0we would have seen a dramatic drop .
Deaths or infections?

Infections
Vaccine was not developed to stop infection, only to stop severe outcomes of infections. It does the latter very well thus far. %A0That's the oddity of calling this a vaccine. %A0
"Under real-world conditions, mRNA vaccine effectiveness of full immunization (≥14 days after second dose) was 90% against SARS-CoV-2 infections regardless of symptom status."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccine

Take the time to watch and listen.
https://www.*****ute.com/video/hfzL5gUeQvxr/
EDIT: b i t c h u t e is the starred part.
FYI, i also found it on YouTube:

This guy is like the Sidney Powell of the medical community.
Money465
Thanks for sharing this very informative video. I have long believed that we were missing something in regards to this virus because I have known far too many who were diagnosed with Covid and then simply told to go home and begin taking vitamins. A couple of them actually ended up in the hospital after early therapeutic intervention had been denied. I have been using Vitamin D3 for several months, and I am also aware that Ivermectin could be an effective treatment. However, masks have never made much sense to me because they greatly decrease our air intake, which is particularly essential to senior citizens and also to children.
Baylor3216
Money465 said:

Thanks for sharing this very informative video. I have long believed that we were missing something in regards to this virus because I have known far too many who were diagnosed with Covid and then simply told to go home and begin taking vitamins. A couple of them actually ended up in the hospital after early therapeutic intervention had been denied. I have been using Vitamin D3 for several months, and I am also aware that Ivermectin could be an effective treatment. However, masks have never made much sense to me because they greatly decrease our air intake, which is particularly essential to senior citizens and also to children.

Dude. You know you can't say this right?
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

Are you serious Clark? %A0You don't think the way we have been doing school, business and restaurants the last year has been an inconvenience?

Wow.
The issue of convenience does not matter. No one who is well should have any government functionary tell them what to wear or be subject to house arrest or have their private property rights infringed on. The abuse of power by the government has been sickening. The only thing more sickening is how we tolerated it.

Don't forget the bright side. %A0Covid has greatly reduced deaths attributed to Heart Disease, Diabetes, and the Flu.
total excess deaths = 85K. %A0 %A0a 14% increase over the 2015-1029 average. %A0 %A015% of 85k is 11,900. %A0

So the net effect of CV pandemic and our mitigation efforts......about 12k extra deaths.

Whether that is a win or a loss is something that can be formed that round or pounded flat.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.
You wouldn't take 14% of 85K. 85K represents the actual 14% increase above the five-year average, so that would be the basis of your cost-benefit analysis. The equivalent number in the US is about 360K.

is that worth what we've been thru in terms of economic and human costs in other areas?
40K is usually considered a bad flu year, so about nine times that number in excess deaths over and above the average (or almost 14 times in terms of total deaths, which is a more apples-to-apples comparison).

Very concerning . %A0

With all the vaccinations underway thought %A0we would have seen a dramatic drop .
Deaths or infections?

Infections
Vaccine was not developed to stop infection, only to stop severe outcomes of infections. It does the latter very well thus far. %A0That's the oddity of calling this a vaccine. %A0
"Under real-world conditions, mRNA vaccine effectiveness of full immunization (≥14 days after second dose) was 90% against SARS-CoV-2 infections regardless of symptom status."

There are different opinions of Sidney Powell

Do you believe this man or not?

Remember, doctors speaking as this doctor speaks are risking their licenses and therefore careers and incomes. Who would do that other than well meaning people trying to save lives?

Shooter, thanks for this! You're a brave man to post this on this site
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Are you serious Clark? You don't think the way we have been doing school, business and restaurants the last year has been an inconvenience?

Wow.

Don't forget the bright side. Covid has greatly reduced deaths attributed to Heart Disease, Diabetes, and the Flu.
total excess deaths = 85K. a 14% increase over the 2015-1029 average. 15% of 85k is 11,900.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.
Ok. multiply it times five. Doesn't the same question apply?
so about twice the number of a bad flu year.

Very concerning .

With all the vaccinations underway thought we would have seen a dramatic drop .
Deaths or infections?

Infections
Vaccine was not developed to stop infection, only to stop severe outcomes of infections. It does the latter very well thus far. That's the oddity of calling this a vaccine.

With these vaccines ......supposedly the ability to transmit the illness to others is reduced .

^^^ Key word above is "supposedly"

You guys are hilarious

Take the vax and wear your masks and social distance and don't take HCQ, D3, Magnesium and zinc. Leave all that for me and the good doctors as we develop natural immunities like these and being outdoors in sunlight breathing fresh air. Hole up in your home's breathing recycled air and in darkness away from sun isolating socially

Geez, think just a little and expose yourself to different opinions other than your own and be open to them being correct. Be honest with yourself any willing to learn new things
Florda_mike
Money465 said:

Thanks

I've had same experiences and beliefs as you and have even taken HCQ since September with no side effects(others taking it decades reporting same was good for me!)
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Wow.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.

Very concerning . %A0

Deaths or infections?

Infections

Thanks for the link. He is wrong about vaccines always containing organisms. Genetically engineered antigens have been developed since the 1990s.

As noted by the CDC, vaccines have been shown to work against symptomatic and asymptomatic covid infection. If there's evidence to the contrary, the video provides none.

Sam, once again bringing it with the mental numbness

Reminds of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb!"
Florda_mike
BearlySpeaking said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

It's been pretty hellish on people born with hearing losses. Reached an age where I could navigate this socially with few problems, but this has been a big setback that affects every social interaction. Many have been understanding and pull off their mask when I tell them what is going on, but started seeing again some who are exasperated or upset about something people have no control over.

Sorry for your disability that I also share to a degree

Masks also take other things from people and were used to dehumanize populations in past. Used in prisons too. They devalue certain individuals and possibly eventually any user

We are being brainwashed
Florda_mike
Baylor3216 said:

Money465 said:

Dude. You know you can't say this right?

^^^ Gets it!!! Hilarious
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Are you serious Clark? You don't think the way we have been doing school, business and restaurants the last year has been an inconvenience?

Wow.

Don't forget the bright side. Covid has greatly reduced deaths attributed to Heart Disease, Diabetes, and the Flu.
total excess deaths = 85K. a 14% increase over the 2015-1029 average. 15% of 85k is 11,900.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.
Ok. multiply it times five. Doesn't the same question apply?
so about twice the number of a bad flu year.

Very concerning .

Deaths or infections?

Infections
Vaccine was not developed to stop infection, only to stop severe outcomes of infections. It does the latter very well thus far. That's the oddity of calling this a vaccine.

With these vaccines ......supposedly the ability to transmit the illness to others is reduced .

You guys are hilarious

Take the vax and wear your masks and social distance and don't take HCQ, D3, Magnesium and zinc. Leave all that for me and the good doctors as we develop natural immunities like these and being outdoors in sunlight breathing fresh air. Hole up in your home's breathing recycled air and in darkness away from sun isolating socially

Geez, think just a little and expose yourself to different opinions other than your own and be open to them being correct. Be honest with yourself any willing to learn new things

I'm glad to be vaccinated ....you prefer not to.

To each his own.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Gov't and Private Enterprise in Unison: "You must accept the prevailing mark on your hand or forehead or you cannot participate in any commercial activity."

Small Minority of Humanity: "Why? There seems to be an insufficient link between commercial activity and accepting the prevailing mark."

Gov't and Private Enterprise in Unison: "You are a bad person. Follow the Science. Be excluded from society."
whiterock
Canada2017 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Very concerning .

Deaths or infections?

Infections

You guys are hilarious

To each his own.
I get my 2nd tomorrow. Was going to wait. Women & children first kind of thing. I'm 60, healthy other than asthma, which is well controlled and not a terrible serious co-morbid, have Type O blood which is very protective for both catching and dealing with CV, and my physician will prescribe CHQ, Ivermectin, etc....(actually have a bottle of Ivermectin in stock at the farm) so I'm way more likely to die from one of my hobbies than CV. But my wife signed me up and since she not only cohabits with me but gets friendly from time to time, I figured she gets a vote and didn't cancel.

I'm already refusing to wear mask unless asked. 14 days from tomorrow, I'm burning the mask. I played team ball, reluctantly, until the agreed upon finish line - vaccine availability. We've got to stop the gaslighting about incredibly bad policy, under both administrations, on dealing with this pandemic. Just the most anti-science nonsense imaginable.
quash
Money465 said:

Yeah, I don't know how we've survived all these years with surgeons suffering from mask-induced hypoxia.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Actually I was and continue to be vaccinated since September by decades proven HCQ, D3, Magnesium and Zinc

No sore arm, side effects or sickness

Yep, I certainly agree, to each his own on which ya get
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Wow.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.

Very concerning . %A0

Deaths or infections?

Infections

Remember, doctors speaking as this doctor speaks are risking their licenses and therefore careers and incomes. Who would do that other than well meaning people trying to save lives?

I'm not saying he doesn't mean well. But the potential benefit of Ivermectin is pretty much the only thing he gets right in the whole presentation (and even that he oversells).
Oldbear83
Fake-doctor Sam makes his appearance, I see ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Wow.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.

Very concerning . %A0

Deaths or infections?

Infections

I'm not saying he doesn't mean well. But the potential benefit of Ivermectin is pretty much the only thing he gets right in the whole presentation (and even that he oversells).

How do you know that's all he gets right?
quash
Oldbear83 said:

Tell me exactly what it is you do for a living. That way I'll know that your opinions on anything else, no matter how well supported or analyzed, are that of a fake-not-my-profession.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

Tell me exactly what it is you do for a living. That way I'll know that your opinions on anything else, no matter how well supported or analyzed, are that of a fake-not-my-profession.
The problem in your min-rant quash, is that Sam's post presented a judgment on an actual doctor, as if Sam was qualified to judge his competency.

That is, Sam attacked the man, not the argument.

You are doing much the same now.

Grow up and argue rationally, or expect to be called out for your behavior.
Oldbear83
And for the record, I work in Oil & Gas as an AR Manager with an MBA with a concentration in Accounting. This qualifies me to speak on energy, accounting, Risk Management, and to a degree on environmental impact.

Prior to that I worked in Healthcare for 7 years as a site auditor for a Healthcare Network and arbitrator for claims dispute. That qualifies me to speak on medical billing, procedures, and to a degree on the bureaucracy of Medicine.

I have a decade of experience as a certified sports official in High School Baseball, Football and Wrestling, with some College and Minor League experience as well.

I am married (married outside my race), took courses in computer programming in FORTRAN, COBOL, BASIC, C++ and some Java. I speak 3 languages and can read 2 others.

I have a child in college and a step-child who is married and doing well.

I have traveled, on business and on my own, to most of Europe and Asia and the US east of the Mississippi.

I have had dogs for pets since I was 15.

I am a cancer survivor, and know a fair number of cancer patients and their battles.

I also have a fair amount of common sense.

This covers a wide range of topics on which I can fairly claim to have knowledge and/or relevant experience.

I do not, however, pretend to be what I am not.

I do not, as Sam does, pretend to know more about medicine than an actual doctor.

I do not, as you do, pretend to know more about intent and character of the members here from their posts.

But you certainly have me beat when it comes to Hypocrisy, quash. That is absolutely your strong suit.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Wow.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.

Very concerning . %A0

Deaths or infections?

Infections

For the same reason you think he's risking his career. Almost everything he says goes against the scientific consensus.

He's not actually risking much, though. Doctors and researchers have different jobs. He's free to hold any wacky opinion he wants about virology, epidemiology, or anything else as long as it doesn't interfere with treating his patients.
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I don't bother arguing with Old any more. Good point, though.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Wow.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.

Very concerning . %A0

Deaths or infections?

Infections

For the same reason you think he's risking his career. Almost everything he says goes against the scientific consensus.

He's not actually risking much, though. Doctors and researchers have different jobs. He's free to hold any wacky opinion he wants about virology, epidemiology, or anything else as long as it doesn't interfere with treating his patients.
Immuno health is such a wacky concept.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I don't bother arguing with Old any more. Good point, though.
Sorry Sam, did not mean to ignore your own Hypocrisy, which rivals that of quash.
Oldbear83
Speaking of Hypocrisy, I notice neither quash nor Sam bother to note their own qualifications.

Quick to judge, even quicker to hide.
Canada2017
whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Very concerning .

Deaths or infections?

Infections

You guys are hilarious

To each his own.
I get my 2nd tomorrow. Was going to wait. Women & children first kind of thing. I'm 60, healthy other than asthma, which is well controlled and not a terrible serious co-morbid, have Type O blood which is very protective for both catching and dealing with CV, and my physician will prescribe CHQ, Ivermectin, etc....(actually have a bottle of Ivermectin in stock at the farm) so I'm way more likely to die from one of my hobbies than CV. But my wife signed me up and since she not only cohabits with me but gets friendly from time to time, I figured she gets a vote and didn't cancel.

I'm already refusing to wear mask unless asked. 14 days from tomorrow, I'm burning the mask. I played team ball, reluctantly, until the agreed upon finish line - vaccine availability. We've got to stop the gaslighting about incredibly bad policy, under both administrations, on dealing with this pandemic. Just the most anti-science nonsense imaginable.

Most my friends are vaccinated...so we don't wear masks around each other .

Even so happy to wear a mask where required or asked .

Always try to treat people how I would want them to treat me.
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Speaking of Hypocrisy, I notice neither quash nor Sam bother to note their own qualifications.
They don't matter. That was the point.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

I used to post those so I did not ask you to do anything I hadn't already done. Certain posters here have boundary issues so I stopped. I suspect you'll be fine because you are part of the majority.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Mothra said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Wow.

Have fun.

Those are UK stats.

Very concerning . %A0

Deaths or infections?

Infections

Thanks for the link. He is wrong about vaccines always containing organisms. Genetically engineered antigens have been developed since the 1990s.

As noted by the CDC, vaccines have been shown to work against symptomatic and asymptomatic covid infection. If there's evidence to the contrary, the video provides none.

Sam, once again bringing it with the mental numbness

Reminds of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb!"
At least you have good taste in music.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

No, what matters is that quash demanded my 'credentials', you agreed with him, but neither of you are man enough to meet your own demands.

Hypocrites, both of you. Own it.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I used to post those so I did not ask you to do anything I hadn't already done. Certain posters here have boundary issues so I stopped. I suspect you'll be fine because you are part of the majority.
Bwaahahahaha!

Ahhh, the mythical 'majority', who always get their way and never suffer at all.

What. A. Crock.

Part of my posting my information was to point out that I am not part of a majority.

I earned multiple degrees, which most people do not do.

I married outside my race, which most people do not do.

I have been willing to tell everyone here my education and employment history, which is obviously not what most here are willing to do.

I have stood as an individual my entire life. Unlike some, I don't depend on a mob's approval to make up my mind.

You lack courage as well as honesty, quash. The further we go into this thread, the more obvious that truth becomes.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Actually Sam, when it comes to supposedly life threatening COVID your qualifications to legitimately critical and condemn the seminar of an actual front line doctor do matter

To say they don't, as you do above, is insanity

Your opinion is absolutely nothing compared to that doctor and yet you double then triple down on your stupidity

This doctor too is risking his license in most states too and you even deny that

You're clueless
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

No, what matters is that quash demanded my 'credentials', you agreed with him, but neither of you are man enough to meet your own demands.

Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

You are a hypocrite. That's the point.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Actually Sam, when it comes to supposedly life threatening COVID your qualifications to legitimately critical and condemn the seminar of an actual front line doctor do matter

To say they don't, as you do above, is insanity

Your opinion is absolutely nothing compared to that doctor and yet you double then triple down on your stupidity

This doctor too is risking his license in most states too and you even deny that

You're clueless
Dude doesn't know what he's talking about. It's obvious from the first five minutes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.