Masks are Never Coming Off

198,318 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

There is this thing called satire.
I knew you would try to defend you awful comment. Not surprised. After all, look at who posted it. I bet you even thought you were being witty or maybe something else. Well, you most definitely weren't being witty.

So, when are you going to admit you were wrong, eh?
It was supposed to be awful, like the comments about Covid victims. Not surprised I had to explain it once. Two times, and I really start to wonder.
So you purposely meant to be awful, wow says a lot about you.

Trying to compare people who died from covid with those that got mowed down in a parade by a deranged black supremacist driving over anyone he could find is quite the leap there Sammy. Not surprised coming from you.

But please go on and defend your disgusting comment, we know you will because you can't admit when you're wrong - ever.
It's not a leap if you care about people. If you only care about politics, then yeah.
Wow, you're still trying to defend your digusting comment and comparison?

Holy cow, I thought you were pathetic, but now, now you're just pitiful.

Still not going to man up and admit you were wrong, eh?
I'm not putting you on ignore, but I'm basically ignoring you unless you have anything interesting to say. Best of luck.
So, just to be clear, you have zero interest in actually walking back your comment about not understanding the outrage over the attack by a black supremacist when he mowed down a bunch of people in a Christmas parade?
I completely understand it.
Look, one must be politically correct where Rawhide is concerned. He is a VERY sensitive person who is easily offended/triggered.
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
The left fawns over Fauci like I do to Hooters waitresses...

Jack Bauer
No thanks.

Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

There is this thing called satire.
There's this thing called clown world.

Cobretti
Wangchung
But no mean tweets!

" DOJ says prisoners released on home confinement because of Covid can stay"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-says-prisoners-released-home-213907140.html
Jack Bauer
https://instagr.am/p/CXzDDiYow8P
Jack Bauer
Dr. Fauci IS Lucy.

Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

Dr. Fauci IS Lucy.

Lucy didn't fund experiments on Snoopy that left him wasting away in a desert to be eaten alive by desert flies.
Jack Bauer
Canon
Jack Bauer said:

Remember those people who stridently proclaim that "there's NEVER a reason to hit a woman!!"? Well, here's exhibit A.
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

"The bystander who posted the video to Instagram said that 'a dozen' cops were waiting for her on the ground but it's unclear if any arrests or charges stemmed from the incident. "
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

Masks have been more of a virtue signal than anything else. That was obvious during the 2020 All-Star game when SCIENCE put on his mask to throw out the first pitch and then took it off when the cameras were off.
quash
Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

Remember those people who stridently proclaim that "there's NEVER a reason to hit a woman!!"? Well, here's exhibit A.

I do remember them. They taught me how to handle domestic violence cases in the late eighties. Then by the early nineties that canard was tossed.

You know why? Lesbians.

Turns out women can initiate violence and by ignoring that truth lesbians had been enduring an epidemic of violence. It was embarrassing.

Glad we got past that.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Gold Tron
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Masks have been more of a virtue signal than anything else. That was obvious during the 2020 All-Star game when SCIENCE put on his mask to throw out the first pitch and then took it off when the cameras were off.
Save your breath. Those that still advocate masks must believe that the Emperor's new clothes are real.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Canon said:

Jack Bauer said:

I do remember them. They taught me how to handle domestic violence cases in the late eighties. Then by the early nineties that canard was tossed.

You know why? Lesbians.

Turns out women can initiate violence and by ignoring that truth lesbians had been enduring an epidemic of violence. It was embarrassing.

No kidding. I almost got stabbed trying to break up a fight between couple of cohabitating female "cousins."
whiterock
Harrison Bergeron said:

Jack Bauer said:

Houston Tx

Jack Bauer
When your 6 year old does your political work for you...

Harrison Bergeron
Saw a moron at CVS wearing a bandana. Amazing people still think masks work.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

"Fauci - groupie" - my God. He is like a rock star to these people.
Cobretti
Jack Bauer said:

Cobretti said:

"Fauci - groupie" - my God. He is like a rock star to these people.
Doc Holliday
Unbelievable

Jack Bauer
Jacques Strap
Quote:

"Cloth masks are not appropriate for this pandemic," CNN's Dr. Leana Wen said on Monday night.

"It's not appropriate for omicron," she continued. "It was not appropriate for delta, alpha, or any of the previous variants, either, because we're dealing with something that's airborne."
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

Unbelievable

narrative shift headed our way
Cobretti
Jacques Strap
Cobretti said:

Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.