Masks are Never Coming Off

198,277 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Where'd you go, Moth?

Right here. You telling lies again? Still falsely claiming that those injured by the covid vaccine have the same right to compensation as those injured by other vaccines?
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Where'd you go, Moth?

Right here. You telling lies again? Still falsely claiming that those injured by the covid vaccine have the same right to compensation as those injured by other vaccines?
Never said that.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Where'd you go, Moth?

Never said that.

Yes you did. You also made the statement that the covid vaccine makers have the same immunity as other vaccine makers, which was another lie.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Where'd you go, Moth?

Never said that.

Yes you did. You also made the statement that the covid vaccine makers have the same immunity as other vaccine makers, which was another lie.
Reading comp lessons are 8 to noon. I'll be with you tomorrow.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Where'd you go, Moth?

Never said that.

Reading comp lessons are 8 to noon. I'll be with you tomorrow.

I expected a better attempt at deflection than a personal attack. You're off your game today.
Sam Lowry
"Same right" is your words, not mine. I said Covid vaccine makers have the same kind of immunity as other vaccine makers, which is partial immunity (as opposed to your lie that they have total immunity). And I said that compensation is available without proving fault, the same as it is with other vaccines.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

"Same right" is your words, not mine. I said Covid vaccine makers have the same kind of immunity as other vaccine makers, which is partial immunity (as opposed to your lie that they have total immunity). And I said that compensation is available without proving fault, the same as it is with other vaccines.

More Sam Lowry semantics word play. Par for the course. You said nothing about partial immunity. You said their immunity was the same which is a lie.

Apple juice and orange juice are both juice. But they're decidedly different.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

More Sam Lowry semantics word play. Par for the course. You said nothing about partial immunity. You said their immunity was the same which is a lie.

Well, the posts are there for anyone to see. I'll leave you to pound on your straw man.
Canon
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

He wants you to start cataloging his lies of omission. Get a legal pad....with a LOT of pages.
Mothra
Canon said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

He wants you to start cataloging his lies of omission. Get a legal pad....with a LOT of pages.

Well, he's certainly being intellectually dishonest. He made a clearly false statement - whether purposeful or because of ignorance. But he hates to admit he's wrong.
quash
I found his replies to be consistent, supported, and only varied to address your charges of dishonesty directly.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
Oldbear83
quash said:

I found his replies to be consistent, supported, and only varied to address your charges of dishonesty directly.
All that means is that Sam and quash agree. Given your known bias, no surprise but hardly evidence of actual candor or efforts to be objective.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

All that means is that Sam and quash agree. Given your known bias, no surprise but hardly evidence of actual candor or efforts to be objective.

You should only reply when your opinion matters.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

All that means is that Sam and quash can read.
FIFY
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

But that would mean replying twice as often as I already do.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

You should take your own advice
whiterock
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

You should take your own advice
some opinions matter more than others.
some lives matter more than others.
some have more equal standing in the law than others.

that's how pursuit of equity works.
Canon
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

But that would mean replying twice as often as I already do.

Well played sir. Well played indeed.

Doc Holliday
D. C. Bear
Doc Holliday said:

What a load of crap.
Delta isn't a threat to the vaccines' efficacy. High vaccination rates remove the public health threat of COVID, but not the desire of public health professionals to run the world as they see fit.
Doc Holliday
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Our politicians are making public health regulations based on little more than superstition. The liberals in Oregon deserve the government they are getting. The rest of Oregon deserves better.
Doc Holliday
Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Our politicians are making public health regulations based on little more than superstition. The liberals in Oregon deserve the government they are getting. The rest of Oregon deserves better.
It's crazy. Even the CDC website says no need to wear masks outdoors.

We're coming up on 2022 and mask requirements are increasing.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

She cannot seek reelection in 2022. Term limited.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's always been about controlling us

Pre communism but communism never succeeds
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

The spike from this wave just passed the previous high point. Oregon folks are of the mindset that government fixes problems so the governor has to look like she's doing something, even if it won't help.
nein51
Take a look at what is going on in Israel. At some point we have to agree that some people are going to die. Everyone else is going to get it or has had it or may get it again. Is what it is. Let's move on.
Florda_mike
nein51 said:

Take a look at what is going on in Israel. At some point we have to agree that some people are going to die. Everyone else is going to get it or has had it or may get it again. Is what it is. Let's move on.

Amen

Keepa preechin
Harrison Bergeron
Every day I run around 6:30 pm I see a moron or two riding bikes or running in a mask. We're the
Most educated collection of morons in history.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
Harrison Bergeron said:

Every day I run around 6:30 pm I see a moron or two riding bikes or running in a mask. We're the
says the guy that runs at 6:30 PM in august
jupiter

Viruses don't care about controlling politics. Only by failing to fight the virus have we handed a gift to the political opportunists.

"learn to live with it" means being adaptable, of which mask wearing can be a part of that adaptation.

Being adaptable is fine and desirable, and consistent with good tactical decision making.

"Learning to live with it" at the strategic level means making life and death decisions/ playing God, ergo eradication is the only morally acceptable strategic policy goal to set

If that sounds like a paradox, that's because it is.
Oldbear83
"Only by failing to fight the virus have we handed a gift to the political opportunists."

Bullhockey.

No one is against fighting the virus. And the political opportunists have twisted all discussion into demands to obey or else.

Florda_mike
clubhi said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Can't stand what you say, but on your above, as an old runner I certainly laughed
whiterock
Florda_mike said:

clubhi said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Can't stand what you say, but on your above, as an old runner I certainly laughed
I knew a 65 year old guy who did his daily 2mi run in a black rubber suit, in 100+ temps. No joke. He was a hardcore, old-school, SF mofo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.