Masks are Never Coming Off

198,342 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

clubhi said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Every day I run around 6:30 pm I see a moron or two riding bikes or running in a mask. We're the
Most educated collection of morons in history.
says the guy that runs at 6:30 PM in august

Can't stand what you say, but on your above, as an old runner I certainly laughed
I knew a 65 year old guy who did his daily 2mi run in a black rubber suit, in 100+ temps. No joke. He was a hardcore, old-school, SF mofo.

What? Didn't drag a tractor tire?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
whiterock
quash said:

whiterock said:

Florda_mike said:

clubhi said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Every day I run around 6:30 pm I see a moron or two riding bikes or running in a mask. We're the

Can't stand what you say, but on your above, as an old runner I certainly laughed
I knew a 65 year old guy who did his daily 2mi run in a black rubber suit, in 100+ temps. No joke. He was a hardcore, old-school, SF mofo.

What? Didn't drag a tractor tire?

I shoulda given him grief about that.
Mothra
quash said:

I found his replies to be consistent, supported, and only varied to address your charges of dishonesty directly.
Of course you did.
Harrison Bergeron
clubhi said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

LOL. Touche. I grew up playing tennis for eight hours a day in the summer, so it works for me.
Florda_mike
Harrison Bergeron said:

clubhi said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

LOL. Touche. I grew up playing tennis for eight hours a day in the summer, so it works for me.

Yeah that clubhi finally made sense didn't he?

I definitely visualized what he said, smiled increasingly and then laughed

My wife says, "why would you want to just run?" She doesn't get it at all either

Most sane people probably don't get it, huh?

Never felt more in touch with a group of people than at the starting line of a marathon FYI
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How was the Taliban able to conquer an entire country in a couple of months and defeat a world Superpower without wearing masks? They must not be following CDC "guidance".
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
Afghanistan is not a country, it is an area of eighty tribes bounded by countries, whose police and military mostly gave up and went home.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
Our future looks like this.

Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

But if it saves just one life. We are all in this together.

That is the American left in the absence of a robust, individual Second Amendment.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Just curious, How do you know this is about a vaccine passport?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

That is the only thing that could have represented such an enormous threat. It takes a lot to arouse multiple French of any occupation, much less a government employee like a cop, to get motivated to do anything.

The cops retreated after a large crowd of anti-Covid protestors came to the woman's aid.
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

That is the only thing that could have represented such an enormous threat. It takes a lot to arouse multiple French of any occupation, much less a government employee like a cop, to get motivated to do anything.

The cops retreated after a large crowd of anti-Covid protestors came to the woman's aid.
Is this the only link?
You really don't know it was about a Covid Passport, do you?
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's either vaccine passport or they're getting beaten for their opinions.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Yes, it is all over the internet for those who bother to take 15 seconds to Google it. Do you want me to hold your hand when you flush the toilet?
Florda_mike
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oso defending Nazis

Same ole same ole

Ya can't fix stupid, or Nazi!
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Yes, it is all over the internet for those who bother to take 15 seconds to Google it. Do you want me to hold your hand when you flush the toilet?
Link?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news
There is no support that indicates the woman in the video was arrested because she had no vaccine passport.

Go sit next to Florda
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news
There is no support that indicates the woman in the video was arrested because she had no vaccine passport.

Go sit next to Florda

I bet she just stole a baguette or used the English word computer instead of ordinature, and all the stories and video are just taken out of context. These deep fake videos are really getting good though, amarite!?!
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

I bet she just stole a baguette or used the English word computer instead of ordinature, and all the stories and video are just taken out of context. These deep fake videos are really getting good though, amarite!?!
Could be
I think the video of a woman being arrested is real. We just don't know why
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be
No, you don't want to believe what is being reported. This is the natural progression of your little safety cult.

https://getindianews.com/video-paris-police-beat-and-arrest-2-woman-who-tried-to-go-shopping-at-the-mall-without-vaccine-passport/
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be
No, you don't want to believe what is being reported. This is the natural progression of your little safety cult.

https://getindianews.com/video-paris-police-beat-and-arrest-2-woman-who-tried-to-go-shopping-at-the-mall-without-vaccine-passport/

You want to believe it is a "vaccine passport" issue and so you accept "getindianews.com" at face value. You shouldn't. Just like you shouldn't accept Rolling Stone when they say Oklahoma hospitals are overwhelmed by ivermectin overdoses. Be patient for more complete reporting.
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

This is a direct quote from your link:

It can also be seen, one of the cops is pushing the operator aside, for now, it is unclear why these women have been arrested, the brutality of the response was pretty excessive for many of the people who are stating that the police in the video are a bunch of cowards.
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

She stole the French nuclear codes, I bet. Or she just raped a French politician and this is a #metoo thing. It's gotta be something other than what the multiple stories accompanying the video say it is. I mean, if it were that, the logical outcome of your petty tyranny on the left would be on display. That just wouldn't do.
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

She stole the French nuclear codes, I bet. Or she just raped a French politician and this is a #metoo thing. It's gotta be something other than what the multiple stories accompanying the video say it is. I mean, if it were that, the logical outcome of your petty tyranny on the left would be on display. That just wouldn't do.
Read the whole article. It suffers in the translation to English. The syntax makes no sense
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

Read the whole article. It suffers in the translation to English. The syntax makes no sense

Your argument is:
1. It isn't what it says it is
2. It's probably something else
3. We can't know if the stories on line are real
4. There's bad translation of a French story

Cool. Alternatively, it is precisely what it says it is. Should that be the case, you are witnessing our future; a future you are welcoming in.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

Your argument is:

Cool. Alternatively, it is precisely what it says it is. Should that be the case, you are witnessing our future; a future you are welcoming in.

Exactly. Paris is clown world right now and we have some states led by people like Macron and his band of tyrants.
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

Your argument is:

Read the article from Get India News
For your convenience, here it is

VIDEO: Paris Police Beat and Arrest 2 Woman Who Tried To Go Shopping At The Mall Without Vaccine Passport
By
Charitarth Ahlawat
-
September 6, 2021

There is an arrest case which is coming from Tehran, police have violently arrested two women after there was a big wave of people who were demonstrators who opposed the checking of coronavirus health passes stormed one of the malls in downtown Paris. There were hundreds of people who forced their way into the mall.
The incident took place in Forum Des Halles shopping centre on Saturday, people were not listening to the authorities and the staff which was present at the mall, they were not understanding the seriousness of the situation and they forced their way into the mall, the groups were seen chanting "FREEDOM" inside the premises of the mall.
The mall is partially underground and is connected to the metro transit hub of Chatelet Les Halles, this has been reported by RT, in order to restore public order, authorities went on to deploy the riot police unit which is BRAV-M, which is a French acronym for the authorities are skilled to control such public courage situations.
It has been stated the crowd wasn't technically defying the ban when it comes to entering a mall without a health pass since Forum des Halles is one of the few exceptions when it comes to shopping centres that don't require a Covid pass.
There was a point when there was so immense pressure from the crowd, the authorities had no choice but to leave the shopping centre as there was immense pressure from the demonstrators, this has been stated by a local journalist, there are multiple videos which are being circulated on the internet of the whole incident.
Tensions were running high at the shopping centre but there were no direct clashes between the authorities and then protestors, the crowd dispersed in peace eventually, there have been no damages, there have been no injuries which have been stated by BFMTV.
It has been stated by french police, they have made three arrests in the shopping centre for "violence and for insulting the police authorities" but the video which is being circulated on the internet has ejaculated an outrage. In the video it can be seen, a bunch of officers rushing inside the underground station ganged up on two women and they knocked one of them on the ground.
It can also be seen, one of the cops is pushing the operator aside, for now, it is unclear why these women have been arrested, the brutality of the response was pretty excessive for many of the people who are stating that the police in the video are a bunch of cowards.

Here are other articles from your intrepid reporter:
https://getindianews.com/author/charitarth/
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

Your argument is:

Read the article from Get India News
For your convenience, here it is

VIDEO: Paris Police Beat and Arrest 2 Woman Who Tried To Go Shopping At The Mall Without Vaccine Passport
By
Charitarth Ahlawat
-
September 6, 2021

There is an arrest case which is coming from Tehran, police have violently arrested two women after there was a big wave of people who were demonstrators who opposed the checking of coronavirus health passes stormed one of the malls in downtown Paris. There were hundreds of people who forced their way into the mall.
The incident took place in Forum Des Halles shopping centre on Saturday, people were not listening to the authorities and the staff which was present at the mall, they were not understanding the seriousness of the situation and they forced their way into the mall, the groups were seen chanting "FREEDOM" inside the premises of the mall.
The mall is partially underground and is connected to the metro transit hub of Chatelet Les Halles, this has been reported by RT, in order to restore public order, authorities went on to deploy the riot police unit which is BRAV-M, which is a French acronym for the authorities are skilled to control such public courage situations.
It has been stated the crowd wasn't technically defying the ban when it comes to entering a mall without a health pass since Forum des Halles is one of the few exceptions when it comes to shopping centres that don't require a Covid pass.
There was a point when there was so immense pressure from the crowd, the authorities had no choice but to leave the shopping centre as there was immense pressure from the demonstrators, this has been stated by a local journalist, there are multiple videos which are being circulated on the internet of the whole incident.
Tensions were running high at the shopping centre but there were no direct clashes between the authorities and then protestors, the crowd dispersed in peace eventually, there have been no damages, there have been no injuries which have been stated by BFMTV.
It has been stated by french police, they have made three arrests in the shopping centre for "violence and for insulting the police authorities" but the video which is being circulated on the internet has ejaculated an outrage. In the video it can be seen, a bunch of officers rushing inside the underground station ganged up on two women and they knocked one of them on the ground.

Here are other articles from your intrepid reporter:
https://getindianews.com/author/charitarth/

The Twitter author has a better grasp of English since that seems to be one of your hangups.

Now, tell us how you know better than her.
Canon
Try this English language British newspaper.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1486674/France-news-police-Paris-video-Emmanuel-macron-vaccine-passport-protests-latest-VN
Osodecentx
RT used to be Russia Today. Your link says RT reported it.

RT (formerly Russia Today) is a Russian state-controlled international television network funded by the federal tax budget of the Russian government. It operates pay television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, and Russian.
RT is a brand of TV-Novosti, an "autonomous non-profit organization" founded by the Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti in April 2005.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)#cite_note-ReferenceA-10][10][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)#cite_note-17][17][/url] During the economic crisis in December 2008, the Russian government, headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, included ANO "TV-Novosti" on its list of core organizations of strategic importance to Russia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

RT (formerly Russia Today) is a Russian state-controlled international television network funded by the federal tax budget of the Russian government. It operates pay television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia, as well as providing Internet content in English, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, and Russian.
RT is a brand of TV-Novosti, an "autonomous non-profit organization" founded by the Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti in April 2005.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)#cite_note-ReferenceA-10][10][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)#cite_note-17][17][/url] During the economic crisis in December 2008, the Russian government, headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, included ANO "TV-Novosti" on its list of core organizations of strategic importance to Russia.

That does not disprove that the video is what Syrian Girl's twitter says it is.
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

That does not disprove that the video is what Syrian Girl's twitter says it is.
You are quoting RT, an organ of the Russian government.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Is this the only link?

Link?

www.google.com

www.lazydecentex.net
Fake news

Go sit next to Florda

Could be

You want to believe it is a "vaccine passport" issue and so you accept "getindianews.com" at face value. You shouldn't. Just like you shouldn't accept Rolling Stone when they say Oklahoma hospitals are overwhelmed by ivermectin overdoses. Be patient for more complete reporting.
Actually, I take the Twitter poster who provided the video at face value.
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Try this English language British newspaper.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1486674/France-news-police-Paris-video-Emmanuel-macron-vaccine-passport-protests-latest-VN
Can you do a cut and paste of the article? Your link asks me to allow cookies and I don't trust it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.