Masks are Never Coming Off

198,403 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Since I have adamantly opposed a great deal of Fauci's statements and positions, you are even more off base trying to use that line, Oso.

You must therefore have no response to my concerns about government overreach and the tyranny of unelected people issuing orders to the nation.
"I miss the Old who actually discussed issues, rather than the current Asinine Statist who posts under his name."

You do know, Oso, that you literally posted that quoting a post where I directly addressed the key issue here?
"There is no evidence you thought - even for a moment - about the point."
Give it up. Oldbear can outwit you with half his brain tied behind his back. Aw hell, who am I kidding... even AOC could outwit you, maybe even Biden and that's saying A LOT
Maybe we should regale the site with some of your greatest hits.

"Whatever you think, you little gnat."
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Since I have adamantly opposed a great deal of Fauci's statements and positions, you are even more off base trying to use that line, Oso.

You must therefore have no response to my concerns about government overreach and the tyranny of unelected people issuing orders to the nation.
"I miss the Old who actually discussed issues, rather than the current Asinine Statist who posts under his name."

You do know, Oso, that you literally posted that quoting a post where I directly addressed the key issue here?
Give it up. Oldbear can outwit you with half his brain tied behind his back. Aw hell, who am I kidding... even AOC could outwit you, maybe even Biden and that's saying A LOT

Have fun, don't care if you want to waste your Saturday and trying to dig up various what-the-hell-evers I said. The fact doesn't change. Oldbear constantly outwits you at every turn.
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Have fun, don't care if you want to waste your Saturday and trying to dig up various what-the-hell-evers I said. The fact doesn't change. Oldbear constantly outwits you at every turn.
"Never going to man up, huh?"
Sam Lowry
There is this thing called satire.
Sachimo
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Give it up. Oldbear can outwit you with half his brain tied behind his back. Aw hell,

Osodecentx
Sachimo said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Give it up. Oldbear can outwit you with half his brain tied behind his back. Aw hell,

Welcome to the Politics and Religion Board. The water is a little deeper over here. Come on in
Sachimo
Osodecentx said:

Sachimo said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Welcome to the Politics and Religion Board. The water is a little deeper over here. Come on in
I'm sorry about that. I don't post on this board but like to read everyone's responses to gain different perspectives. I left my laptop open to answer my door and my son thought it would be funny to submit a post that I didn't approve of.
Jack Bauer
Colt McCoy is 35 now and wrapping up his NFL career.
Osodecentx
Sachimo said:

Osodecentx said:

Sachimo said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

I'm sorry about that. I don't post on this board but like to read everyone's responses to gain different perspectives. I left my laptop open to answer my door and my son thought it would be funny to submit a post that I didn't approve of.
Don't give it another thought
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

I knew you would try to defend you awful comment. Not surprised. After all, look at who posted it. I bet you even thought you were being witty or maybe something else. Well, you most definitely weren't being witty.

So, when are you going to admit you were wrong, eh?
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Like honesty, you are not really familiar with it, Sam.

And that also applies to copying other posts, or parts of posts, out of context, Oso.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

And that also applies to copying other posts, or parts of posts, out of context, Oso.
"Stasi Old is quite energetic today!"
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

I knew you would try to defend you awful comment. Not surprised. After all, look at who posted it. I bet you even thought you were being witty or maybe something else. Well, you most definitely weren't being witty.

It was supposed to be awful, like the comments about Covid victims. Not surprised I had to explain it once. Two times, and I really start to wonder.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Yeah, like that. Good example of missing context and the topic.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

"Pooooor Old, gonna have to tell Natasha that he lost again to America."
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

It was supposed to be awful, like the comments about Covid victims. Not surprised I had to explain it once. Two times, and I really start to wonder.
So you purposely meant to be awful, wow says a lot about you.

Trying to compare people who died from covid with those that got mowed down in a parade by a deranged black supremacist driving over anyone he could find is quite the leap there Sammy. Not surprised coming from you.

But please go on and defend your disgusting comment, we know you will because you can't admit when you're wrong - ever.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Trying to compare people who died from covid with those that got mowed down in a parade by a deranged black supremacist driving over anyone he could find is quite the leap there Sammy. Not surprised coming from you.

But please go on and defend your disgusting comment, we know you will because you can't admit when you're wrong - ever.
It's not a leap if you care about people. If you only care about politics, then yeah.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

It's not a leap if you care about people. If you only care about politics, then yeah.
Wow, you're still trying to defend your digusting comment and comparison?

Holy cow, I thought you were pathetic, but now, now you're just pitiful.

Still not going to man up and admit you were wrong, eh?
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm not putting you on ignore, but I'm basically ignoring you unless you have anything interesting to say. Best of luck.
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm not putting you on ignore, but I'm basically ignoring you unless you have anything interesting to say. Best of luck.
So, just to be clear, you have zero interest in actually walking back your comment about not understanding the outrage over the attack by a black supremacist when he mowed down a bunch of people in a Christmas parade?
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

So, just to be clear, you have zero interest in actually walking back your comment about not understanding the outrage over the attack by a black supremacist when he mowed down a bunch of people in a Christmas parade?
I completely understand it.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Reduced to repeating yourself now, Oso?

Tsk tsk
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

"Cool story, if a bit stale."
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Yet again you can do no better than quote me out of context.

Sad, really.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Sad, really.
"Sorry to see that your integrity implant procedure failed."
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Sad, really.
Nothing of your own, nor anything in context to add, I see

Ah, well.
Osodecentx
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Sad, really.

Ah, well.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Sad, really.

Ah, well.
"I don't have anything to add, but here's a quote out of context so I can pretend I did something"
FIFY
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Sad, really.

Ah, well.

Says the guy who backs EVERY thoughtless state imposed mandate for 'the greater good'.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!'
Osodecentx
Canon said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Tsk tsk
Repeating yourself

Sad, really.

Ah, well.

Says the guy who backs EVERY thoughtless state imposed mandate for 'the greater good'.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!'
"Very Fauci of you, to tell us peasants what we are commanded to do. "
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

I completely understand it.
Then why lie when you said you're not sure why the outrage. Or are you lying now?
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

If you cared about people like you claim, you'd know that your "satire" was over the line and admit you shouldn't have posted it. We all know you don't have enough balls to man up and say you were in the wrong though
BaylorOkie
https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/1472571393631993872?t=pax4vdDOlN1CD0KvzTsPAQ&s=19
Cobretti
Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.