Masks are Never Coming Off

198,383 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Like it. Good answer from Fauci.
Dishonest and self-serving, as always with Fauci.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
D. C. Bear
ATL Bear said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam "it worked better than anticipated"

Sam's Whopper is not as fresh or appetizing as the one from Burger King,

But it's way more expensive.

I guess that depends on who is doing the anticipating. Certainly, they did work better than a lot of people anticipated.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDyfa-gIQOWzlo1KhbpLH6ehgOBYg9Kd01AA&usqp=CAU

Sorry, but the vaccines worked better than the makers expected to the point they were stunned by the trial data. Go look at the contemporary reports. There was also a lot of speculation at the time, and before the vaccines were developed, about the virus mutating and becoming resistant to vaccines (as coronavirus viruses do tend to mutate quite a bit). Time did bear that out. As the virus mutated, the vaccines became less effective at preventing illness. None of this was hidden at the time.
Or so they presented. Those outcomes don't look the same under today's knowledge and evaluation. There's a reason it takes years to come up with an effective vaccine. All sorts of medicines start out in early trials looking like miracles only to falter later under the host of variables pathogen and human biology and behavior present.

If you have evidence that these companies were falsifying their vaccine trial data, you need to turn it over to someone much higher up the chain of command than a message board.

Even now, there are COVID vaccines that work. These are the oft-derided "boosters" that a lot of Twidiodts seem to think never existed before these vaccines came along. According to what I've read, you still see significant protection from these types of vaccines as they have been updated.
D. C. Bear
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Did he say this before or after considering what the polling data would show for his statement?
Oldbear83
D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Did he say this before or after considering what the polling data would show for his statement?
Fauci always makes his statements in the confidence that the State will back him.

Redbrickbear
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

Fauci always makes his statements in the confidence that the State will back him.

And he is correct on that point at least.
Oldbear83
Redbrickbear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Redbrickbear said:

And he is correct on that point at least.
No, he is not.
Harrison Bergeron
The Great Gaslighting already has begun.
Oldbear83
Harrison Bergeron said:

The Great Gaslighting already has begun.
An even more boring movie than Biden's 2020 Campaign ...
ATL Bear
D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam "it worked better than anticipated"

Sam's Whopper is not as fresh or appetizing as the one from Burger King,

But it's way more expensive.

I guess that depends on who is doing the anticipating. Certainly, they did work better than a lot of people anticipated.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDyfa-gIQOWzlo1KhbpLH6ehgOBYg9Kd01AA&usqp=CAU

Sorry, but the vaccines worked better than the makers expected to the point they were stunned by the trial data. Go look at the contemporary reports. There was also a lot of speculation at the time, and before the vaccines were developed, about the virus mutating and becoming resistant to vaccines (as coronavirus viruses do tend to mutate quite a bit). Time did bear that out. As the virus mutated, the vaccines became less effective at preventing illness. None of this was hidden at the time.
Or so they presented. Those outcomes don't look the same under today's knowledge and evaluation. There's a reason it takes years to come up with an effective vaccine. All sorts of medicines start out in early trials looking like miracles only to falter later under the host of variables pathogen and human biology and behavior present.

If you have evidence that these companies were falsifying their vaccine trial data, you need to turn it over to someone much higher up the chain of command than a message board.

Even now, there are COVID vaccines that work. These are the oft-derided "boosters" that a lot of Twidiodts seem to think never existed before these vaccines came along. According to what I've read, you still see significant protection from these types of vaccines as they have been updated.
I wasn't inferring they falsified trial data. I'm saying the trials were irrelevant to vaccine efficacy shortly after vaccine introduction.

The latest Omicron booster study was not good. Little to no more protection than the initial two dose vaccine. And with the endemic nature of COVID at this point, there's only a slightly better performance than unvaccinated. This is on spread and infection. Not speaking toward severity and death.
Redbrickbear

Cobretti
Cobretti
WacoKelly83
New York Post : Scientist who worked at Wuhan lab says COVID was man-made virus.
https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/scientist-who-worked-at-wuhan-lab-says-covid-man-made-virus/

A scientist who worked at a controversial research lab in China has claimed that COVID was a man-made virus that leaked from the facility, according to a report.

Andrew Huff, who worked for a New York-based non-profit that studied viruses, said COVID leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China two-plus years ago and blamed authorities for the "biggest US intelligence failure since 9/11," Britain's The Sun reported Saturday.

The lab has been at the center of fierce debates about the origins of COVID, with both Chinese government officials and lab personnel denying that the virus leaked from the facility.

Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his new book, "The Truth About Wuhan," that the pandemic was the result of the US government's funding of coronaviruses in China.

Doc Holliday
Redbrickbear
Cobretti
whiterock
the corruption.....

Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

the corruption.....

Debunked. See pages 99-100.
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

the corruption.....

LOL. We can safely say your post has been debunked, given that Fauci has testified under oath that he has a daughter who worked at Twitter, and this thread is 21 pages shorter the footnote you provided.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/small-world-elon-musk-reacts-to-fauci-disclosing-daughter-worked-at-twitter-during-pandemic/ar-AA150ofF
Sam Lowry
whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

the corruption.....

LOL. We can safely say your post has been debunked, given that Fauci has testified under oath that he has a daughter who worked at Twitter, and this thread is 21 pages shorter the footnote you provided.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/small-world-elon-musk-reacts-to-fauci-disclosing-daughter-worked-at-twitter-during-pandemic/ar-AA150ofF

Page 99 of the deposition, not the thread.
ShooterTX
Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

Sam Lowry said:

whiterock said:

the corruption.....

Page 99 of the deposition, not the thread.

The real problem is that the testimony about knowing someone at Twitter is irrelevant.
We now have documents that prove collusion between the CDC and Twitter.
So this point about his daughter is a distraction at this point.

There was documented collusion between the CDC, DOJ, FBI and other government entities and Twitter to censore & silence opposing ideas, facts, data, etc.

This is no longer a conspiracy theory. It is proven fact.

They worked to shutdown people who questioned the lockdowns, the Covid origin story, the vaccine dangers, the Vax efficacy, alternative treatments for Covid, mask mandates, Russiagate, mail-in ballot fraud, election night shenanigans, Jan 6th, Hunter Bidens laptop, Burisma, Republican candidates in general, transitioning children, ...

The list of suppressed stories and targeted conservatives is enormous.

Where is your stupid "debunked" retort to the Twitter files, Sam? When will you finally recognize that you are being lied to by your betters? When will you ever begin to doubt "the message" that is being fed to you?
Sam Lowry
I've been calling for more fairness and transparency in social media for years. Of course the tweet is irrelevant; its only purpose is to catch Fauci in a "lie." And as usual it's the anti-vax loons who are lying.
Harrison Bergeron
Insiders always said Fauci was not particularly talented medically but played brutal politics. He should be remembered as a twice-failed, corrupt incompetent purveyor of disinformation that harmed millions.
Oldbear83
Sam: "I've been calling for more fairness and transparency in social media"

Finalist, biggest lie of 2022 on SE365.
Harrison Bergeron
Not The Onion: https://apple.news/AXdnxzS2zT9-vMjG2ZYCm0
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

I've been calling for more fairness and transparency in social media for years. Of course the tweet is irrelevant; its only purpose is to catch Fauci in a "lie." And as usual it's the anti-vax loons who are lying.
I don't think you realize how much DC controls information.

-Fauci's daughter worked for Twitter
-John Podesta's niece worked for Twitter "Trust & Safety"
-former FBI general counsel James Baker was Twitter's deputy legal counsel
-former CIA and FBI operative Jeff Carlton was Head of Twitter's Strategic Response Team
ron.reagan
Honestly I expected much more streamlined collusion between Twitter and the Government. It looks like a thrown together attempt to appease the left wing mob and not systemic suppression.

Meta has a much more sophisticated system in place.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

-former CIA and FBI operative Jeff Carlton was Head of Twitter's Strategic Response Team
People take jobs in their areas of expertise. That's not an intelligible theory of how the government controls one website, much less how it controls information.
D. C. Bear
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

People take jobs in their areas of expertise. That's not an intelligible theory of how the government controls one website, much less how it controls information.
The next time government looks at a new communication technology and doesn't seek to abuse it for its own benefit will be the first time.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

What makes you think it wasn't the company's strategy to be a vehicle to control/influence government, and hired people accordingly? Private companies do that all the time from defense to technology, etc. in other areas. Except instead of trying to influence something like what direction future weaponry strategy goes, this was intended to influence and suppress the political and public policy direction through a coordinated manipulation of information by government and non government actors. Ironically, this is how agencies like the CIA and foreign intelligence services have influenced countries around the world for decades.
Sam Lowry
D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

The next time government looks at a new communication technology and doesn't seek to abuse it for its own benefit will be the first time.
Sure, and that includes other governments as well. We're always trying to monitor and combat foreign propaganda. That's a legitimate role for a former fed.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

What makes you think it wasn't the company's strategy to be a vehicle to control/influence government, and hired people accordingly? Private companies do that all the time from defense to technology, etc. in other areas. Except instead of trying to influence something like what direction future weaponry strategy goes, this was intended to influence and suppress the political and public policy direction through a coordinated manipulation of information by government and non government actors. Ironically, this is how agencies like the CIA and foreign intelligence services have influenced countries around the world for decades.
What makes you think it was? My explanation is simpler. Defense and technology companies are trying to sell weapons and technology. There's no obvious reason why suppressing political speech would be good for Twitter's bottom line.
D. C. Bear
Sam Lowry said:

D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Sure, and that includes other governments as well. We're always trying to monitor and combat foreign propaganda. That's a legitimate role for a former fed.
Monitor, combat and pretend that something that isn't "foreign propaganda" actually is "foreign propaganda" so as to influence the outcome of an election in the United States.
Sam Lowry
D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Monitor, combat and pretend that something that isn't "foreign propaganda" actually is "foreign propaganda" so as to influence the outcome of an election in the United States.
Maybe. But establishing it will take more than the fact that Fauci truthfully answered a question about his daughter.
D. C. Bear
Sam Lowry said:

D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Maybe. But establishing it will take more than the fact that Fauci truthfully answered a question about his daughter.

No, not maybe as it was "established" some time ago. This disinformation campaign grew out of a desire to create doubt sufficient to protect a corrupt political candidate. The story itself was also deliberately suppressed on social media, despite an absence of evidence against it.

None of this, by the way, make Trump anything other than corrupt himself, but this is a clear case of trying to protect a corrupt politician because you don't like the other guy.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.