Masks are Never Coming Off

198,261 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

I hear that "saves one life" mantra a lot. But only here, and only from right-wingers.
I get what you're saying... because the only time I see or hear about qanon, it's from a leftist idiot.
Florda is no leftist.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

I've been asking this question for a while now.

Why aren't those who are concerned over COVID previously showing the same level of concern over flu? You weren't urging people to get flu vaccines, wear masks or social distance.

If your standards don't apply to everything, you're a hypocrite. End of story.

We're clearly a country of half truths, stereotypes and hysteria.
Because Covid is worse?
Defend your claim.
I've been defending it since the virus first hit America and you predicted no more than a few hundred deaths. You are ineducable.
So the last post of mine you paid attention to was well over a year ago, and you still got the details wrong.

That explains a lot.

But no, you have not defended your claim, you have simply repeated it in various ways and insulted anyone who disagreed.

You make quite the Psaki clone.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Your average American is sick and tired of masks, mandates and lockdowns
Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.
I wouldn't support government mandated condom wearing to prevent abortion.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Does government own the air we breathe?
Do you?
From the point it enters and exits my body I would assume so.
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.
I know where this is going. All I can say is, wow Sam. Everyone is a public danger, so let's control everyone, instead of free people using their judgement to make their own choices. Protect me from myself Mother government.
You brought it up, but it doesn't go anywhere surprising. Government has a legitimate interest in safeguarding air quality and human life. No one has unlimited freedom to spew toxic waste.
Human breathing as a parallel to toxic waste. Good grief. Even smoking isn't as restricted as what you seem to be advocating. This goes no where because you're being obstinate and cowardly. Protect yourself Sam. You have a litany of options. Let others live with their individual choices. That's what free people and societies do.
This is very scattershot. It's your analogy. Can we agree the government has an interest in public health, or are we still dealing in libertarian fantasy? You tell me and we'll argue the details.
We're dealing in fear and panic. The government has an interest in control and power. They express it through several "public" interests. Citizens decide how far they allow it to encroach on their freedom. One thing is clear throughout history though, fear will make citizens enable incredible encroachment.
More generalities. What does this have to do with pandemics, or with Covid in particular?
Some would say principles, which don't matter to you anymore, only the fear of COVID.
What is the principle? That's precisely what I'm asking you and Doc, because I think you may have some. It isn't property rights. So?
It's been asked and answered multiple times. And I've never said businesses couldn't decide to require masks. The vaccine requirement gets a little dicey, but I understand the argument for it. Principles of privacy and liberty come into play though when you get the government involved.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Do you?
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.
I know where this is going. All I can say is, wow Sam. Everyone is a public danger, so let's control everyone, instead of free people using their judgement to make their own choices. Protect me from myself Mother government.
You brought it up, but it doesn't go anywhere surprising. Government has a legitimate interest in safeguarding air quality and human life. No one has unlimited freedom to spew toxic waste.
Human breathing as a parallel to toxic waste. Good grief. Even smoking isn't as restricted as what you seem to be advocating. This goes no where because you're being obstinate and cowardly. Protect yourself Sam. You have a litany of options. Let others live with their individual choices. That's what free people and societies do.
This is very scattershot. It's your analogy. Can we agree the government has an interest in public health, or are we still dealing in libertarian fantasy? You tell me and we'll argue the details.
We're dealing in fear and panic. The government has an interest in control and power. They express it through several "public" interests. Citizens decide how far they allow it to encroach on their freedom. One thing is clear throughout history though, fear will make citizens enable incredible encroachment.
More generalities. What does this have to do with pandemics, or with Covid in particular?
Some would say principles, which don't matter to you anymore, only the fear of COVID.
What is the principle? That's precisely what I'm asking you and Doc, because I think you may have some. It isn't property rights. So?
It's been asked and answered multiple times. And I've never said businesses couldn't decide to require masks. The vaccine requirement gets a little dicey, but I understand the argument for it. Principles of privacy and liberty come into play though when you get the government involved.
So you've got privacy and liberty on one side, public health on the other. What principle tells you where to draw the line between them?
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
So you've got privacy and liberty on one side, public health on the other. What principle tells you where to draw the line between them?

I pray we stop obeying the principles of hypochondriacs like you!
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
You're going to need to be more specific than "Public Health".
Oldbear83
Sam: "So you've got privacy and liberty on one side, public health on the other. What principle tells you where to draw the line between them?"

Candor, for one thing. When the public is given a false statement, this damages the credibility of the official making such statements, which is why I pay no attention to Fauci.

Transparency also matters. We were not given the data of the Delta variant for some time, making it hard to see if the facts supported the harsher measures recommended.

Anytime a person or group says 'listen to me/us, and only me/us', that is reason to be wary.
D. C. Bear
Oldbear83 said:

Sam: "So you've got privacy and liberty on one side, public health on the other. What principle tells you where to draw the line between them?"

Candor, for one thing. When the public is given a false statement, this damages the credibility of the official making such statements, which is why I pay no attention to Fauci.

Transparency also matters. We were not given the data of the Delta variant for some time, making it hard to see if the facts supported the harsher measures recommended.

Anytime a person or group says 'listen to me/us, and only me/us', that is reason to be wary.

Yep, there are better sources than the guy who changes his publicly stated "scientific" estimates based on his perception of public opinion.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
Don't dodge. It's a simple question.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
Public health is an amorphous term that crosses personal welfare, private enterprise, public policy, and a whole litany of subset roles, participants, and concepts. I specifically gave you liberty and privacy which tie back to specific amendments and case law. I've advised you I am against government mandates in two areas, and yet you can't even articulate the area of public health to be addressed and argued.

You are the one avoiding and dodging the admission that fear of COVID is the ONLY driver for your willingness for excessive encroachment of personal rights. Heed your own advice and give me the specific principles of public health where you're drawing your red lines?
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?
Public health is an amorphous term that crosses personal welfare, private enterprise, public policy, and a whole litany of subset roles, participants, and concepts. I specifically gave you liberty and privacy which tie back to specific amendments and case law. I've advised you I am against government mandates in two areas, and yet you can't even articulate the area of public health to be addressed and argued.

You are the one avoiding and dodging the admission that fear of COVID is the ONLY driver for your willingness for excessive encroachment of personal rights. Heed your own advice and give me the specific principles of public health where you're drawing your red lines?
Like I said, I don't find the encroachments excessive because they're not unconstitutional. How do you define excessive?
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Like I said, I don't find the encroachments excessive because they're not unconstitutional. How do you define excessive?
Then we disagree.
Oldbear83
Sam: "I don't find the encroachments excessive because they're not unconstitutional. How do you define excessive?"

So anything is OK as long as - in your opinion - it's legal?

Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
Obviously, but on what principle? You know how pro-choicers only ever say "because freedom?" Do you find it persuasive? No, because we all like freedom. So do I, believe it or not.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
Obviously, but on what principle? You know how pro-choicers only ever say "because freedom?" Do you find it persuasive? No, because we all like freedom. So do I, believe it or not.
You don't like it more than fear. That's what you fail to understand.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
So any encroachment based on fear is excessive? You fear being robbed, you outlaw robbery, therefore the law is bad?
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
So any encroachment based on fear is excessive? You fear being robbed, you outlaw robbery, therefore the law is bad?
I don't fear robbery enough to encroach on, for example, everyone's 4th amendment rights because they could possibly be a robber.

Your gauge of excessive is in direct correlation to your fear of COVID. You are defaulting to security over liberty as many are. I still have faith in the self interest of free people and private enterprise. It doesnt always come together in harmony, but freedom is sloppy and people sometimes have negative consequences for their decisions. We're losing that ideal.

I'm vaccinated, I wear a mask in businesses and places that require/ask, I still wash my hands, take vitamin D supplements, etc. I would tell anyone over 40 you're crazy not to get vaccinated. I'd say the same thing to someone who thinks a heathy non immuno-compromised person 18 or under should get vaccinated. But that doesn't mean I think the government should ban vaccinations for those under 18, anymore than I think they should mandate it for those over 40, or require businesses to have mask mandates, or vaccine mandates, limits on commerce, etc.

Now that we have clear choices to protect ourselves, it even makes less sense. The government's role is in advising and garnering resources for people and private enterprises. It's up to the people to determine whether to consent and follow or face the consequences.
quash
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Sigh. I do my dead level best not to mischaracterize Catholic practice, usually with a quick Google search. Please don't arbitrarily throw Libertarians under your bus
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Sigh. I do my dead level best not to mischaracterize Catholic practice, usually with a quick Google search. Please don't arbitrarily throw Libertarians under your bus

Pretty positive you made close to this exact copy/paste(?) awhile back on Catholic practice?

Looks verbatim just saying
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
I don't fear robbery enough to encroach on, for example, everyone's 4th amendment rights because they could possibly be a robber.
But you're okay with violating a robber's 4th Amendment rights?
Sam Lowry
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

I apologize. I was using "libertarian" to refer to this extreme individualist view that I often see expressed here.
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
Of course not. That's why I said everyone's.
Sam Lowry
ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
So how does that apply to mask wearing? It's okay to violate sick people's rights, but not healthy people's?
ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Then we disagree.
So how does that apply to mask wearing? It's okay to violate sick people's rights, but not healthy people's?
What specific right are you referring to? The right not to get sick?
Jacques Strap
Full interview:

D. C. Bear
Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

He needs to stick to his own area of expertise.
Jacques Strap
D. C. Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

He is like the weather. Just wait a while and he will change.

Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

What is Fauci's area of expertise? Bureaucracy?

D. C. Bear
Carlos Cruz said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

Infectious disease, too.
Not law, not social psychology, not political science.
muddybrazos
Fauci needs to be in prison already for his role in this pandemic.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Carlos Cruz said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

Infectious disease, too.

I have not really noticed that.
Oldbear83
Carlos Cruz said:

D. C. Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

Fauci's expertise is in self-fellation
quash

Respect.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Jacques Strap said:

Full interview:

If people can't tell by now that this guy is a snake in the grass, then they're beyond help imo
Jacques Strap
Shelf life of this tweet of a CNN segment is about 24 hours before the twitter scrub.

During a segment on CNN Monday afternoon, University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy Director Michael Osterholm said cloth or paper masks don't work to stop the spread of the disease.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.