Masks are Never Coming Off

198,246 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Don't be shocked when private companies still require masks after COVID hysteria. Normalization is a real process.

Thought provoking observation .

Well done .
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Your average American is sick and tired of masks, mandates and lockdowns
Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.
I wouldn't support government mandated condom wearing to prevent abortion.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Does government own the air we breathe?
Do you?
From the point it enters and exits my body I would assume so.
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.

Like I said, fear makes people trade freedom for security.
Or in your case, lives for the economy.

I think your cowardice has made you stupid. In case you didn't notice, those didn't work at all.

Never figured you for such a *****.
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Don't be shocked when private companies still require masks after COVID hysteria. Normalization is a real process.

Well done .
That goes both ways, you know.

There are a lot of businesses which are sick to their limits with being ordered around by politicians.

An increasing number of people see these lockdowns and mandates as nothing more than politicians being tyrants. For good or ill, a lot of people have decided to ignore what they see as useless bullying by government.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Do you?
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.

I think your cowardice has made you stupid. In case you didn't notice, those didn't work at all.

Says the guy who's afraid of a jab.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Not afraid. But having a son severely injured by a vaccine and with vaccine makers granted total immunity - it's more a principled position than anything.

I'm not a big pharma supporting sheep like you are. I'm also not afraid of death. I don't have to do any good work to know that as you do. I have eternal security because I believe the Bible.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

It is not a shot that most are concerned about. It is this shot in particular along with the speed at which it was developed and put on the market and the lousy messaging we get from the government.
Mothra
Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

It is not a shot that most are concerned about. It is this shot in particular along with the speed at which it was developed and put on the marketing and the lousy messaging we get from the government.

He knows that. He's trying to deflect from his own cowardice.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Looks like any benefit one might get from the mRNA shots rapidly dissipates.

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly/

quash
Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

It is not a shot that most are concerned about. It is this shot in particular along with the speed at which it was developed and put on the market and the lousy messaging we get from the government.

Twenty years? Because that's how long the mRNA vax technique has been in the works. One of the main benefits of this type of vax is the rapidity with which new vaccines can be rolled out against new diseases.

Government messaging is always muddy, I don't know why anybody would rely on that to make up their mind one way or the other. I certainly didn't.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Not afraid. But having a son severely injured by a vaccine and with vaccine makers granted total immunity - it's more a principled position than anything.

I'm not a big pharma supporting sheep like you are. I'm also not afraid of death. I don't have to do any good work to know that as you do. I have eternal security because I believe the Bible.
Vaccine makers don't have total immunity. Your personal feelings about death and religion are irrelevant to scientific questions. "We can all go to a better place" is a poor argument when we're supposed to be trying to save lives. Preaching is empty and of no use when needs aren't being met (see James 2).
D. C. Bear
Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

It's amazing how fast you can do something right and well when you throw enough money at it. As the saying goes, good, fast, cheap: pick any two. The standards were not relaxed for these vaccine trials. They conducted animal trials, stage one, stage two and stage three trials. The EUA was based on initial (shorter) safety data, they now have the additional time on required data with a rolling approval process and applications for at least some of the vaccines have been submitted already. Additionally, we have millions of doses over time that have not turned up any reason to doubt the conclusions of the initial trials.

I am not sure what "lousy messaging" you are referring to from government, but it is certainly better to dig through the facts and data yourself (if you have those skills) rather than listening to those who a few months ago flat out said they would refuse to take the vaccine and would advise others not to do so and today, with the same vaccine and same approval process, would probably like to require everyone to have a vaccine as a government mandate.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

Twenty years? Because that's how long the mRNA vax technique has been in the works. One of the main benefits of this type of vax is the rapidity with which new vaccines can be rolled out against new diseases.

Government messaging is always muddy, I don't know why anybody would rely on that to make up their mind one way or the other. I certainly didn't.

You have made your decision. I don't begrudge you your decision. Don't begrudge others theirs.

If you think mRNA technology is right for you, then great. I will take a much longer wait-and-see approach.
quash
Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

You have made your decision. I don't begrudge you your decision. Don't begrudge others theirs.

If you think mRNA technology is right for you, then great. I will take a much longer wait-and-see approach.

Again, what is your long term time frame hesitancy based on? Given how short lived the vaccine is in the human body and the lack of interaction with the nucleus/DNA just what are you waiting for? Another twenty years of mRNA vaccine development? Or something else?

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

Again, what is your long term time frame hesitancy based on? Given how short lived the vaccine is in the human body and the lack of interaction with the nucleus/DNA just what are you waiting for? Another twenty years of mRNA vaccine development? Or something else?

To see how well you and the other guinea pigs fare over the next five years. You take charge of your health decisions and leave me alone.
D. C. Bear
Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

To see how well you and the other guinea pigs fare over the next five years. You take charge of your health decisions and leave me alone.

You don't need to wait five years to see how mRNA vaccines do. There will be an old school vaccine available in five months.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

You don't need to wait five years to see how mRNA vaccines do. There will be an old school vaccine available in five months.
That sounds great. Go get yourself vaccinated. Again, leave me alone. It is a simple concept.
Canada2017
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Unfortunately our warped media isn't trusted by the vast majority of Americans .

With all the misinformation out there from BOTH sides of the problem it is not surprising that people are angry and confused.

D. C. Bear
Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Unfortunately our warped media isn't trusted by the vast majority of Americans .

With all the misinformation out there from BOTH sides of the problem it is not surprising that people are angry and confused.

And whose fault is that?
Florda_mike
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Amen brother

One thing I've noticed about this is there's probably a lot of Americans sayin they're Christians that have an equal relationship with God as an Atheist
Florda_mike
quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oh aren't you one lying piece of dog dung

20 years mRNA "in the works"

That's a helluva way to spin the only animal test of mRNA vaccine KILLED ALL TEST ANIMALS 20 YEARS AGO and its never been tried again until this test, which is unfortunately on my mother sister and possibly forced soon on my son and his family!

If that's 20 "years in making" well, you must be a lying lawyer???

KMA
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

That's a helluva way to spin the only animal test of mRNA vaccine KILLED ALL TEST ANIMALS 20 YEARS AGO and its never been tried again until this test, which is unfortunately on my mother sister and possibly forced soon on my son and his family!

KMA
Debunked.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL2N2NJ1IK
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

KMA
Debunked.

...... Big Pharma has the most powerful lobby in country and they also murder those against them saying it was suicide

Big Pharma owns your fact checkers you wimp
D. C. Bear
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

KMA

There is no evidence of what you say. Twenty years ago blah blah never tried again blah blah that's just a made up mishmash of half truths and whole lies. Show us the published studies. Show us the evidence.
Florda_mike
This is about what I'd guess you to say

That's enough time on you
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Sam Lowry said:

KMA
Debunked.

...... Big Pharma has the most powerful lobby in country and they also murder those against them saying it was suicide

Big Pharma owns your fact checkers you wimp
Why do you post Reuters articles if you don't believe them? Which pharma company do you think owns them?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Vaccine makers don't have total immunity. Your personal feelings about death and religion are irrelevant to scientific questions. "We can all go to a better place" is a poor argument when we're supposed to be trying to save lives. Preaching is empty and of no use when needs aren't being met (see James 2).

This vaccine has been granted total immunity. Do your research.

You're clueless.
D. C. Bear
Florda_mike said:

This is about what I'd guess you to say

That's enough time on you

Go get the study from 2001, 20 years ago, where "all the animals died" from mRNA vaccines. Put up or shut up.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.

Not exactly.
You might consider doing your research a little better.
If the companies are doing what Florda has claimed, they don't have immunity.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/news/verify/adverse-effects-side-effects-covid-19-can-vaccine-comapnies-be-sued-for-complications-from-symptoms-verify-fact-check/65-ae9305ac-1193-4b7a-a90f-eb8536f06058
Florda_mike
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.

Not exactly.
You might consider doing your research a little better.
If the companies are doing what Florda has claimed, they don't have immunity.

You may be onto something but we're a long long way from finding out if they can be sued

Even if they can sue Big Pharma, our corrupt court system would never convict them

Big Pharma is worse than mafia
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

If people stopped watching media corporate profits would evaporate and changes would occur .
D. C. Bear
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

If people stopped watching media corporate profits would evaporate and changes would occur .

Who changed, the consumer or the product?
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Well done .
Thanks. I really don't see us taking them off anytime soon.

Herd immunity will not materialize in our lifetimes.

https://theconversation.com/covid-19-herd-immunity-its-not-going-to-happen-so-what-next-165471
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

The consumer changed first .

Corporations merely adjusted their content to appeal to an ever more debauched and ignorant audience .
D. C. Bear
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

The consumer changed first .

Corporations merely adjusted their content to appeal to an ever more debauched and ignorant audience .

I don't think so. I think the media changed because of the Internet. Audience has always been debauched and ignorant.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.