Masks are Never Coming Off

198,204 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert Wilson said:

It is amazing to see how many Sheeple will follow the public narrative no matter how many times it changes.
All I know is what I heard at work and through the Hospital my wife is an Nurse, the message we heard in Florida was it would keep you from ending up in the hospital and IF you got it you would recover sooner with milder symptoms. For the vast number of recipients, that was and is true to the tune of 90%ish.

Now, if you do not believe the data or believe there is some big conspiracy to put out false data for whatever reason. We will never be on the same page. At some point, there has to be a source of information that you use consistently, no matter how imperfect. I simply do not believe the Govt has the competency to pull off some national level conspiracy.
ShooterTX
RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Vaxxed and boosted NYC mayor just tested positive for COVID. Also followed strict mask protocols.

Geez, do we have to go through this again? Shots are to keep you out of hospital and not severely ill, no one ever said it would prevent every one from getting it.

It is funny that I couldn't find the video evidence on YouTube... but it is also very predictable.

So yeah... you are wrong again. People all over the TV and Internet were saying that if you get the vax, you cannot get Covid. Of course, they slowly began to change the narrative to " a reduced risk of infection" and then to "a reduced risk of serious infection"... but yeah.. they DID claim that the vax would keep you from getting infected.

https://rumble.com/vrvoos-the-vaccine-we-were-promised.html

https://rumble.com/vt15ou-covid-19-vaccine-lies-play-this-for-those-that-say-they-never-promised-you-.html
ShooterTX
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Vaxxed and boosted NYC mayor just tested positive for COVID. Also followed strict mask protocols.
no one ever said it would prevent every one from getting it.
Correct.
Except that they were calling it a pandemic of the unvaccinated and if you didn't get one, then you're a murderer. Really, saw them say it on CNN.

Also recall that our resident idiots tried to insinuate (or even flat out say) that if you didn't get vaxxed, you were selfish and didn't care about other people because you'd be spreading it all around. Then lo and behold, come to find out that even the vaxxed were spreading it. So the narrative had to quickly change to "well, you need to get vaxxed because it will keep out of the hospital"
Cool story.
true story
FLBear5630
ShooterTX said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Geez, do we have to go through this again? Shots are to keep you out of hospital and not severely ill, no one ever said it would prevent every one from getting it.

It is funny that I couldn't find the video evidence on YouTube... but it is also very predictable.

So yeah... you are wrong again. People all over the TV and Internet were saying that if you get the vax, you cannot get Covid. Of course, they slowly began to change the narrative to " a reduced risk of infection" and then to "a reduced risk of serious infection"... but yeah.. they DID claim that the vax would keep you from getting infected.

https://rumble.com/vrvoos-the-vaccine-we-were-promised.html

https://rumble.com/vt15ou-covid-19-vaccine-lies-play-this-for-those-that-say-they-never-promised-you-.html
I don't know how you took that the shot were 100% effective to prevent COVID. Any Pharmacist, Doctor or Nurse I asked always spoke in percent effectiveness. The early ones they said were high 80's to low 90's. That went down as the variants came out. But went back up with a booster.

Trump touted the shots as the only way back to normalcy. He even created Warp Speed to speed it up and put the VP in charge. Even with his hyperbole he never said 100%. Because that is what we are talking here, if it is not 100% effective in preventing COVID for life from one shot the whole Govt is lying.

Look at the numbers. If we are going to allow Trump hyperbole, because that is how he is (remember, the biggest, the best, never before...?). Why isn't Biden allowed hyperbole, such as a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Based on the numbers, it is not a stretch.

COVID-19 cases OctoberNovember

Unvaccinated Deaths
1,108,298 16,527
347.8 7.8

Vaccinated
650,820 5493
87.7 0.6

Vac/Booster
19,954 285
25.0 0.1

Now, I am sure the CDC numbers are not considered trustworthy because they are "in on it". I cannot stand Biden/Harris, I think they are the worst thing for the Nation in my lifetime (including Nixon). But, if you are going to have any credibility this is not where I would attack Biden's record on pushing Trumps' shot.
Doc Holliday
Mask mandates.

Mask racism:

Reverend Fauci of the Branch-Covidians wants more masking:
Doc Holliday
Robert Wilson
RMF5630 said:

Robert Wilson said:

It is amazing to see how many Sheeple will follow the public narrative no matter how many times it changes.
All I know is what I heard at work and through the Hospital my wife is an Nurse, the message we heard in Florida was it would keep you from ending up in the hospital and IF you got it you would recover sooner with milder symptoms. For the vast number of recipients, that was and is true to the tune of 90%ish.

Now, if you do not believe the data or believe there is some big conspiracy to put out false data for whatever reason. We will never be on the same page. At some point, there has to be a source of information that you use consistently, no matter how imperfect. I simply do not believe the Govt has the competency to pull off some national level conspiracy.
That's what I heard ... eventually. At first it there was a great deal of rhetoric out there saying that the vaccinated would not catch it or were very unlikely to catch and/or spread it. That's also embedded in the repeated admonishments to get vaccinated to protect others, which continue(d) far past the acknowledgment that what the vaccines do primarily is reduce the odds that you have a terrible outcome. As far as public rhetoric went, the goal posts moved substantially. And did so without an acknowledgment that's what was happening. That kind of thing happened over and over again with respect to masks, distancing - on and on and on. Pretending we knew more than we did, then refusing to ever admit it - that is what erodes public trust in institutions. Better to just admit what you don't know, then admit later when you learn things and change your stance. Going to be incredibly difficult to regain public trust at this point. Won't happen very a long time, if ever. And, frankly, they don't deserve to have it.

I don't believe there was a conspiracy. I believe we pretended we knew more than we knew, we pretended we could do more than we could do, and we never had the humility to talk honestly with everyone about it. The "noble lie" approach was used over and over to try and shape peoples' behavior. At the end of the day, that is short sighted behavior. It erodes trust, and it should.
FLBear5630
Robert Wilson said:

RMF5630 said:

Robert Wilson said:

That's what I heard ... eventually. At first it there was a great deal of rhetoric out there saying that the vaccinated would not catch it or were very unlikely to catch and/or spread it. That's also embedded in the repeated admonishments to get vaccinated to protect others, which continue(d) far past the acknowledgment that what the vaccines do primarily is reduce the odds that you have a terrible outcome. As far as public rhetoric went, the goal posts moved substantially. And did so without an acknowledgment that's what was happening. That kind of thing happened over and over again with respect to masks, distancing - on and on and on. Pretending we knew more than we did, then refusing to ever admit it - that is what erodes public trust in institutions. Better to just admit what you don't know, then admit later when you learn things and change your stance. Going to be incredibly difficult to regain public trust at this point. Won't happen very a long time, if ever. And, frankly, they don't deserve to have it.

I don't believe there was a conspiracy. I believe we pretended we knew more than we knew, we pretended we could do more than we could do, and we never had the humility to talk honestly with everyone about it. The "noble lie" approach was used over and over to try and shape peoples' behavior. At the end of the day, that is short sighted behavior. It erodes trust, and it should.
I agree with you on all. I think the "Noble Lie" by the Biden Administration and the Progressive States is an accurate assessment. I do believe in their own distorted view of the world they believe they are doing good.

I need to really be careful, because I live in Florida. We have been back to work and living pretty normal lives since June 2020. Even during the lock down, I was able to pick up restaurant food to go and besides having to work out at home was not really inconvenienced. So, I am not the best person to champion the vaccine, as I have a distorted view of many people's reality.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.
Except that they were calling it a pandemic of the unvaccinated and if you didn't get one, then you're a murderer. Really, saw them say it on CNN.

Also recall that our resident idiots tried to insinuate (or even flat out say) that if you didn't get vaxxed, you were selfish and didn't care about other people because you'd be spreading it all around. Then lo and behold, come to find out that even the vaxxed were spreading it. So the narrative had to quickly change to "well, you need to get vaxxed because it will keep out of the hospital"
Cool story.
true story
You keep banging your head and wondering why the walls are conspiring against you.
Jack Bauer
Clown world...

Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story
You keep banging your head and wondering why the walls are conspiring against you.
funny, coming from the guy that has spent the last 2 years locking himself behind his walls because on the other side, it's a Covid apocalypse of epic proportions.

Are you trying to deny that the left was saying it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated, that the maskless were murderers, that liberals accused others of being selfish and not caring about other lives because they didn't get vaxxed?

Or are you just being a tard again?
quash
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story
funny, coming from the guy that has spent the last 2 years locking himself behind his walls because on the other side, it's a Covid apocalypse of epic proportions.

Are you trying to deny that the left was saying it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated, that the maskless were murderers, that liberals accused others of being selfish and not caring about other lives because they didn't get vaxxed?

Some people have immune deficiency issues. Show a little respect for differences.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jacques Strap
What many of us said in the early days of 2020. Make your own risk assessment and act accordingly.

whiterock
Robert Wilson said:

and completely reinterpret very recent history to fit that narrative.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

Some people have immune deficiency issues. Show a little respect for differences.

I'll show no respect to anyone that has zero respect for anyone else.

If someone has a disability or a condition or a whatever, that doesn't give them the right to be a dick and dish it out without having it dished right back at them.

Sorry, but Sam has shown himself to be one of the most dishonest and biggest trolls on this website. When he can man up, admit when he's wrong when faced with proof and generally stop being ******, then and only then does he deserve a modicum of respect.

In the meantime, he can cower in the corner with his hazmat suit on over covid - until the next sighting of haley's comet, unless that's too soon for him.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

Robert Wilson said:

and completely reinterpret very recent history to fit that narrative.
I am learning that different States had different narratives. In Florida, even the Dem Mayors were pretty much reasonable. They went longer than the State on the mask and restrictions, but no where near what I have heard and seen in other States. The vaccine in Florida was pretty much viewed as the initial "Warp Speed" stated, it was optional and depending on your situation you got it if you wanted. I did being over 50 and my wife did being a Nurse taking care of COVID patients. But, I can honestly say we did not feel the pressure or the Federal BS I am reading here.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

No, just watching you all create an alternate history to go with your alternate reality.
Sam Lowry
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

If someone has a disability or a condition or a whatever, that doesn't give them the right to be a dick and dish it out without having it dished right back at them.

Sorry, but Sam has shown himself to be one of the most dishonest and biggest trolls on this website. When he can man up, admit when he's wrong when faced with proof and generally stop being ******, then and only then does he deserve a modicum of respect.

In the meantime, he can cower in the corner with his hazmat suit on over covid - until the next sighting of haley's comet, unless that's too soon for him.
You are making even less sense than usual today.
Canon
quash said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

Victim's gonna victim.

Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

No, just watching you all create an alternate history to go with your alternate reality.
Says the guy that hates facts
Whiskey Pete
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

Only to those that have none
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

He speaks for the sheeple
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Sam Lowry said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Correct.

Cool story.
true story

Facts do seem difficult for Sam to accept. I bolded the part that matters here.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Very little of what's being said matters, because almost all of it is based on a false premise.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Very little of what's being said matters, because almost all of it is based on a false premise.
Well, you certainly love your false premises Sam, but others have been paying attention.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

I'm afraid of what you and others would justify if there was a virus with a 75% chance of survivability.

I also don't think you realize how fragile our republic is.

Relinquishing freedom over fear and safety often becomes permanent. Fear is how we fall.
FLBear5630
Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

Who cares? Is it that much of an inconvenience?
Yes! Masks for no reason are counterproductive, inconvenient, and restrictive. There is no way masks can become the new normal.
Oldbear83
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I'm afraid of what you and others would justify if there was a virus with a 75% chance of survivability.

I think we lost the Republic in 1861. We've been a Federation with a growing Central control ever since.

Thomas Jefferson has already been canceled, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Paine are banned from most school lessons, and George Washington's actual life has been replaced with a fiction less real than a Disney film.

What's sad is that today's American would not pay attention to Frederick Douglass or Robert Morris, either. No one who established the United States would be woke enough for the mobaratti.
Robert Wilson
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Relinquishing freedom over fear and safety often becomes permanent. Fear is how we fall.
That's what's occurred to me over and over again. People chose fear / centralized control / lockdowns / shutting down businesses / printing mailbox money / etc over personal freedom, church attendance, freedom of assembly - basic 1st amendment stuff - over a virus with an incredibly high survivability rate (and fairly predictable high at risk groups).

How quickly would we give up basic freedoms if some really bad **** happened? Like immediately. Pathetic.
Robert Wilson
RMF5630 said:

Shippou said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

Who cares? Is it that much of an inconvenience?
Yes! Masks for no reason are counterproductive, inconvenient, and restrictive. There is no way masks can become the new normal.
100%. And these things only grow. Is it that big a deal to do X? What about XY? What about XYZ? And on and on. Yes, the very first one is a big deal and must have a compelling justification.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I would justify accurate information as a starting point for policy debate. A lot of people are very afraid of it, but the republic would survive.
Doc Holliday
Oldbear83 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I think we lost the Republic in 1861. We've been a Federation with a growing Central control ever since.

Thomas Jefferson has already been canceled, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Paine are banned from most school lessons, and George Washington's actual life has been replaced with a fiction less real than a Disney film.

What's sad is that today's American would not pay attention to Frederick Douglass or Robert Morris, either. No one who established the United States would be woke enough for the mobaratti.
Government regulation is necessary, but it's carried out by people who fleece it. The problem is there's not enough regulation and accountability placed on regulators. That's where our republic is falling apart.

We're a country of sellouts. Money talks. Cash is king.

I'm not opposed to centralized government, or even mass welfare in its theory. We're just so damn arrogant that we think our society is largely made up of good and honest people and it's just not true. We can't trust the people running government with the power we give them until we hold them accountable.
FLBear5630
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

I would justify accurate information as a starting point for policy debate. A lot of people are very afraid of it, but the republic would survive.
What isn't accurate? Just curious?
Sam Lowry
Robert Wilson said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

That's what's occurred to me over and over again. People chose fear / centralized control / lockdowns / shutting down businesses / printing mailbox money / etc over personal freedom, church attendance, freedom of assembly - basic 1st amendment stuff - over a virus with an incredibly high survivability rate (and fairly predictable high at risk groups).

How quickly would we give up basic freedoms if some really bad **** happened? Like immediately. Pathetic.
So what are your plans now that we can never run a business, go to church, or meet friends again?
Cobretti

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.