Masks are Never Coming Off

198,233 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey guys, I just found this and started a thread on it

Looks like DC and his ilk are deceiving us?

https://aapsonline.org/majority-of-physicians-decline-covid-shots-according-to-survey/
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Your average American is sick and tired of masks, mandates and lockdowns
Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.
I wouldn't support government mandated condom wearing to prevent abortion.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Does government own the air we breathe?
Do you?
From the point it enters and exits my body I would assume so.
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.

Like I said, fear makes people trade freedom for security.
Or in your case, lives for the economy.

I think your cowardice has made you stupid. In case you didn't notice, those didn't work at all.

Never figured you for such a *****.
Says the guy who's afraid of a jab.

Not afraid. But having a son severely injured by a vaccine and with vaccine makers granted total immunity - it's more a principled position than anything.

I'm not a big pharma supporting sheep like you are. I'm also not afraid of death. I don't have to do any good work to know that as you do. I have eternal security because I believe the Bible.
Vaccine makers don't have total immunity. Your personal feelings about death and religion are irrelevant to scientific questions. "We can all go to a better place" is a poor argument when we're supposed to be trying to save lives. Preaching is empty and of no use when needs aren't being met (see James 2).

This vaccine has been granted total immunity. Do your research.

You're clueless.
Nope.

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/news/verify/adverse-effects-side-effects-covid-19-can-vaccine-comapnies-be-sued-for-complications-from-symptoms-verify-fact-check/65-ae9305ac-1193-4b7a-a90f-eb8536f06058

You probably need to read that article again. It's misleading conclusion is not correct.

As of right now, vaccine makers have total immunity from lawsuit, and not just adverse side effects.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.
Mask up Sam. Board up your windows with plywood and make sure your Papa John's delivery guy has on a Haz-Mat suit when he delivers your pizza. If the Haz-Mat suit is white, you should reject the pizza delivery and make sure he or someone else comes back in a black Haz-Mat suit. I really hope your pizza does not get cold!

It is shocking what a coward this guy's turned into. I didn't always agree with him, but could always count on him to give a thoughtful and reasoned conservative position.

On this issue, you couldn't distinguish him from the big govt. lefties who haven't seen a mask mandate or lockdown they didn't like. It's as if he has no faith at all.

The old saying remains true - people will trade freedom for security. That seems to be the case with poor Sam.
It is shocking how indifferent you "pro-lifers" have become. It's as if you have no faith at all.

Agree, and? This is about lowering the opportunity for death/harm caused by the actions of another, right? Isn't that your "prolife" argument for masks? Wearing a mask isn't healthcare any more than wearing a condom is.

I'm not arguing against mask usage, just the governmental mandating of it. Hence the parallel.
Pregnancy isn't airborne. I'm sure you can imagine the demand for precautions if it were.

Do you?
That fine as long as you can hold your breath. Otherwise the air is a public good.

I think your cowardice has made you stupid. In case you didn't notice, those didn't work at all.

Not afraid. But having a son severely injured by a vaccine and with vaccine makers granted total immunity - it's more a principled position than anything.

I'm not a big pharma supporting sheep like you are. I'm also not afraid of death. I don't have to do any good work to know that as you do. I have eternal security because I believe the Bible.
Vaccine makers don't have total immunity. Your personal feelings about death and religion are irrelevant to scientific questions. "We can all go to a better place" is a poor argument when we're supposed to be trying to save lives. Preaching is empty and of no use when needs aren't being met (see James 2).

You're clueless.

Not exactly.
You might consider doing your research a little better.
If the companies are doing what Florda has claimed, they don't have immunity.

No it's exactly right. As of right now they have total immunity from suit even for willful conduct. That ends in 2024. They have indefinite immunity from harmful side effects including death. You can't even bring suit in vaccine court - as difficult as that endeavor is.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/news/verify/adverse-effects-side-effects-covid-19-can-vaccine-comapnies-be-sued-for-complications-from-symptoms-verify-fact-check/65-ae9305ac-1193-4b7a-a90f-eb8536f06058

You probably need to read that article again. It's misleading conclusion is not correct.

As of right now, vaccine makers have total immunity from lawsuit, and not just adverse side effects.
You are in error. I suggest reading last year's HHS declaration and the relevant sections of the PREP Act.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

You are in error. I suggest reading last year's HHS declaration and the relevant sections of the PREP Act.

Is it that their immunity doesn't exist if they are committing fraud?

If that's the case, then they must be found guilty in a separate fraud case before anything against them moves forward, correct?
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

If that's the case, then they must be found guilty in a separate fraud case before anything against them moves forward, correct?
Any willful misconduct. It's all part of the same case, not a separate process.
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Unfortunately our warped media isn't trusted by the vast majority of Americans .

With all the misinformation out there from BOTH sides of the problem it is not surprising that people are angry and confused.

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

If people stopped watching media corporate profits would evaporate and changes would occur .

Who changed, the consumer or the product?

The consumer changed first .

Corporations merely adjusted their content to appeal to an ever more debauched and ignorant audience .

I don't think so. I think the media changed because of the Internet. Audience has always been debauched and ignorant.

I could be mistaken..but believe the average American was better read 50 years ago.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

Unfortunately our warped media isn't trusted by the vast majority of Americans .

With all the misinformation out there from BOTH sides of the problem it is not surprising that people are angry and confused.

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

If people stopped watching media corporate profits would evaporate and changes would occur .

Corporations merely adjusted their content to appeal to an ever more debauched and ignorant audience .

I don't think so. I think the media changed because of the Internet. Audience has always been debauched and ignorant.

I could be mistaken..but believe the average American was better read 50 years ago.

Listen to Mike Wallace interview Rod Serling. Listen to "Man on the Street" interviews from 60 years ago. People were more intelligent and articulate than today. It plays out in our contemporary entertainment as well.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

What's the chances of class action suit?

Wondering if you'll match what I've heard
Florda_mike
Carlos Cruz said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

Listen to Mike Wallace interview Rod Serling. Listen to "Man on the Street" interviews from 60 years ago. People were more intelligent and articulate than today. It plays out in our contemporary entertainment as well.

There weren't nearly as many interruptions to our thought process then

Quieter life led to free thought

Things such as that don't exist today in everyday life, you'd have to force it to happen

My great grandad lived to 102. Waco paper had story on him towards end, and he told them, "people just need to go fishing"

Man, today, "people just need to go fishing!"
D. C. Bear
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

Probably better read, but still debauched and ignorant.
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

Certainly about what America is meant to be. Warts and all from those days, a lot of people believed we could be what our founders hoped.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

Certainly about what America is meant to be. Warts and all from those days, a lot of people believed we could be what our founders hoped.

I'd say that endured until Obama in 2008

Few realized at that time Bush Jr was a Globalist
whiterock
D. C. said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Unfortunately our warped media isn't trusted by the vast majority of Americans . With all the misinformation out there from BOTH sides of the problem it is not surprising that people are angry and confused.

And whose fault is that?

The consumer.

Us.

Probably better read, but still debauched and ignorant.
the debauched and ignorant are rarely the worst part of society. They can be entertaining from time to time and have the added benefit of being less likely to get caught up in progressive endeavors to control everyone else's life with everyone else's money.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

Anyone who has harmful side effects and death from this vaccine has no case against the manufacturer. They have been given immunity. Other vaccines don't possess this immunity.

I'm sure you're perfectly fine with that.
Jacques Strap

"Forgive us for this policy which, for a year and a half, has made you victims of violence, neglect, isolation, and loneliness."

When a state steals the rights of a child, it must prove that by doing so it protects him against concrete and imminent danger. This proof has never been provided. It has been replaced by propaganda presenting the child as a vector of the pandemic.

Reichelt noted how moderate voices who attempted to offer calmer perspectives on the pandemic "were never invited to the expert table" and urged viewers "don't believe this lie," when encountering alarmist proclamations from the government.

"We persuaded our children that they were going to murder their grandma if they dared to be what they are, children. Or if they met their friends. None of this has been scientifically proven."

Mothra
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

Pretty much the case. They have to clearly know what they're doing is wrong and will harm or kill people and they don't care (believe it or not, it's happened).

All other vaccines don't possess this type of immunity from suit. It's difficult to make a case in vaccine court (believe me I know from personal experience), but if you have evidence you've been harmed by the vaccine you at least have a prima facie case. Not true with COVID. I'd you're injured or die as a result of an injection - too bad so sad. Incredible.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

Anyone who has harmful side effects and death from this vaccine has no case against the manufacturer. They have been given immunity. Other vaccines don't possess this immunity.

I'm sure you're perfectly fine with that.
Wrong.
Jacques Strap
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

That would be a first!

To answer your question, though, I'd say far-fetched is an understatement.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

That would be a first!

Yeah I think LIQ bases much of what he predicts in that, although we're right, nothing will get through our corrupt government and legal system
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

That would be a first!

Yeah I think LIQ bases much of what he predicts in that, although we're right, nothing will get through our corrupt government and legal system
Covid vaccine makers have the same kind of immunity as other vaccine makers, which is partial immunity. This immunity exists because of a panic in the 1980s driven by misinformation about the DPT vaccine. There was a real concern that if manufacturers had to defend themselves in court against every bogus claim, we would end up with no vaccines. Pertussis is a horrible way to die, and it affects infants who are too young for the vaccine. They rely on herd immunity from the vaccinated. For all the fear-mongering about the one case in a million (literally one in 1.2 million) of proven adverse reactions, little is said about the much greater suffering and death from disease.
Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

That would be a first!

Covid vaccine makers have the same kind of immunity as other vaccine makers, which is partial immunity. This immunity exists because of a panic in the 1980s driven by misinformation about the DPT vaccine. There was a real concern that if manufacturers had to defend themselves in court against every bogus claim, we would end up with no vaccines. Pertussis is a horrible way to die, and it affects infants who are too young for the vaccine. They rely on herd immunity. For all the fear-mongering about the one case in a million (literally one in 1.2 million) of proven adverse reactions, little is said about the much greater suffering and death from disease.

Or that 1986 Law signed by Reagan protected Big Pharma from legit claims of vax injuries/deaths before they went bankrupt? That's what happened as they would've had to shut doors permanently without 1986 Law from tons of legit claims too

Of course we need em if 100% safe and saving life and pain though but since 80s we've become a much more unhealthy and drug addicted country and now are at mercy of Big Pharma propaganda and murder if you don't go along with them!
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

That would be a first!

Covid vaccine makers have the same kind of immunity as other vaccine makers, which is partial immunity. This immunity exists because of a panic in the 1980s driven by misinformation about the DPT vaccine. There was a real concern that if manufacturers had to defend themselves in court against every bogus claim, we would end up with no vaccines. Pertussis is a horrible way to die, and it affects infants who are too young for the vaccine. They rely on herd immunity. For all the fear-mongering about the one case in a million (literally one in 1.2 million) of proven adverse reactions, little is said about the much greater suffering and death from disease.
Sam Lowry
Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Florda_mike said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rawhide said:

Doc Holliday said:

Lockdown coming back?

Evidently not.

Do you?

You're clueless.
Nope.

That would be a first!

Or that 1986 Law signed by Reagan protected Big Pharma from legit claims of vax injuries/deaths before they went bankrupt? That's what happened as they would've had to shut doors permanently without 1986 Law from tons of legit claims too

Of course we need em if 100% safe and saving life and pain though but since 80s we've become a much more unhealthy and drug addicted country and now are at mercy of Big Pharma propaganda and murder if you don't go along with them!
If you have a legitimate fault-based claim, you can take it to federal court. If you have a legitimate no-fault claim, you can take it to vaccine court. Basically the only difference is a uniform cap on damages. What Reagan did, in effect, was enact tort reform at the national level for a certain type of case (tort reform being a policy that conservatives generally favor).

As for big pharma murdering its critics, you've been asked for evidence a few times now. So how about it?
Mothra
Unfortunately, this post contains a lot of false information. While it is no surprise the poster in question has provided us with the pro-pharma narrative - he also knows what he said is a lie. The COVID vaccine makers do not have the "same kind of immunity" as other vaccine makers. Instead, they have total liability from any unintentional conduct should the vaccine cause harmful side effects, including death. This vaccine was created under the PREP Act which provides special protections from liability for unintentional conduct. So, if the vaccine maker was negligent, even grossly negligent, it nevertheless has blanket immunity from suit. This is not true for other vaccines. While it is extremely difficult to bring a case against the vaccine makers in vaccine court, they can and have been found liable for negligent conduct - to the tune of $4 billion. I know one such family who won a lawsuit in vaccine court to the tune of $2.4 million for a vaccine injured child. But that can never happen with the COVID vaccine. So, no, this isn't the "same kind of immunity" as other vaccine makers - contrary to Sam's false assertions.

While I don't intend to go into detail right now about why vaccine immunity was granted in 1986, all I will say is as usual, Sam is completely and totally wrong on this subject, though he has correctly stated the Big Pharma narrative. After the passage of the 1986 act, making drugs became the most lucrative industry in the world. And with the passage of the act and an exponential increase in the number of vaccines we give out kids (7 for me, a child of the 70's, 50 for my 15 year old son) we saw an exponential increase in the number of disorders, including autism, ADD, ADHD, allergies, and a whole host of other neurological disorders.

While I am not anti-vaxx, and believe many vaccines have been a net good for society, I also realize that vaccines can and do severely injure people, and that Big Pharma has been grossly negligent and at times shown reckless disregard for the lives of others. Hell, when every single big pharmaceutical company has been found criminally liable at some point, that should tell you something.

Oldbear83
Like a flat armadillo, I find myself in the middle of the highway on this one. Given the character of vaccine research, no company is going to spend the cost for researching vaccines unless they are protected from honest mistakes or unforeseen side effects. This time last year there was a strong demand for a vaccine as soon as possible, which by definition meant there was going to be protection for the companies making the vaccines.

We're still collecting data on the side effects, from number of reactions to the range of severity. While any reaction is alarming for the person suffering it - you may be aware that I am one such person who had a reaction to the Moderna vaccine - given the large number of vaccine doses administered the number of reactions appears - so far - to be within acceptable norms for the situation.

This may change as more information is collected, and if it is learned that a company deliberately skipped a necessary protocol then they deserve to be punished, but for now it appears to me that the companies which put out the vaccines did their best to make them safe and effective.
Mothra
Oldbear83 said:

Like a flat armadillo, I find myself in the middle of the highway on this one. Given the character of vaccine research, no company is going to spend the cost for researching vaccines unless they are protected from honest mistakes or unforeseen side effects. This time last year there was a strong demand for a vaccine as soon as possible, which by definition meant there was going to be protection for the companies making the vaccines.

We're still collecting data on the side effects, from number of reactions to the range of severity. While any reaction is alarming for the person suffering it - you may be aware that I am one such person who had a reaction to the Moderna vaccine - given the large number of vaccine doses administered the number of reactions appears - so far - to be within acceptable norms for the situation.

This may change as more information is collected, and if it is learned that a company deliberately skipped a necessary protocol then they deserve to be punished, but for now it appears to me that the companies which put out the vaccines did their best to make them safe and effective.
Interestingly enough, the majority of the vaccines you and I received that protect us from the most dangerous diseases were created well before 1986, so I take issue with the idea that these vaccines wouldn't have been created without immunity from liability. They were.

The 1986 Act made drug making the most lucrative industry in the world.
Florda_mike
Mothra said:

Oldbear83 said:

Interestingly enough, the majority of the vaccines you and I received that protect us from the most dangerous diseases were created well before 1986, so I take issue with the idea that these vaccines wouldn't have been created without immunity from liability. They were.

Part of what I've done since early 80s is commercial roofing

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I was held to same standards as Big Pharma then I could go tear off someone's roof and then let it rain and destroy contents 100% to where the building dies and the owner has to pay to tear it down to a vacant lot and bury it contents elsewhere AND I still get paid 100% as if I'd installed them a brand new roof?

I think that's accurate judging by what you say, right?

If so, that's what we call a license to steal!
Sam Lowry
So we've gone from "total immunity" to "total immunity for unintentional conduct." Quite a bit different. If you check the definition of willful misconduct under the PREP Act, you should see that it includes gross negligence as well. What you don't seem to understand is that neither negligence nor any other fault has to be proven in vaccine court. All you have to prove is causation and harm, no matter whether you're dealing with Covid or anything else. Without looking at case law, it does appear that the 1986 provision may have allowed suits for ordinary negligence, so I'll grant that difference. You're still a long way from total immunity in either situation, much less total lack of remedy.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Oldbear83 said:

They aren't created once and for all. They have to be manufactured continuously.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

So we've gone from "total immunity" to "total immunity for unintentional conduct." Quite a bit different. If you check the definition of willful misconduct under the PREP Act, you should see that it includes gross negligence as well. What you don't seem to understand is that neither negligence nor any other fault has to be proven in vaccine court. All you have to prove is causation and harm, no matter whether you're dealing with Covid or anything else. Without looking at case law, it does appear that the 1986 provision may have allowed suits for ordinary negligence, so I'll grant that difference. You're still a long way from total immunity in either situation, much less total lack of remedy.
I understand why you now want to argue semantics, since you've stated information which you knew to be false - namely, that the COVID vaccine makers have the same immunity as other vaccine makers. That's a blatantly false statement, which you well know.

The PREP act definition of willful misconduct arguably includes reckless disregard, but it does not include gross negligence. That is another one of your lies.

Saying people have a remedy for COVID vaccine injuries is disingeunous at best. The level of culpability required - willful misconduct - is pretty much impossible to attain.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Oldbear83 said:

They aren't created once and for all. They have to be manufactured continuously.
A distinction without a difference.
Oldbear83
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Oldbear83 said:

A distinction without a difference.
Not really. Every year a new variant of the vaccine has to be produced, and each batch is subject to the same legal scrutiny as if it were a new vaccine.
Sam Lowry
Learn to read before you accuse other people of lying. And the level of culpability required in vaccine court is zero. It's bizarre that you don't know that after months and years of catastrophizing about vaccines.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.