Masks are Never Coming Off

198,284 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
17% of teens getting heart issues. Now take your jab!

ATL Bear
Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

ATL Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Show me which CDC data you're relying on. I posted the report on the emergence of the BA.2 variant. I haven't seen a full report on BA.5, and I doubt it exists since the variant is so new in the United States.

The CDC information is there if you know how to look.
I assume I'm asking someone who knows.
https://data.cdc.gov/Public-Health-Surveillance/Rates-of-COVID-19-Cases-or-Deaths-by-Age-Group-and/3rge-nu2a

Dig in.
Did you look at that before you posted it? The latest incidence rates are around 3 times higher for unvaccinated, just like I said. They haven't changed much since Omicron.

Can't wait to hear how the government screwed up this time.
**checks math of 397 divided by 200**
**checks math of 385 divided by 210**
**checks math of 338 divided by 199**

Not sure the government is the one that screwed up on that calculation. Of course a year ago it was 435 divided by 45.
Harrison Bergeron
I attended a small conference a last week where everyone wore masks. I received an email note today that someone had tested positive for Covid-19 and encouraging testing. I guess they did not really believe the masks would stop the spread.
Doc Holliday
muddybrazos
Has Sam come in here to admit that the covid vax's are trash and masks are useless?
Cobretti
Cobretti
ShooterTX
Cobretti said:

This has nothing to do with "science" or "public health".

This is purely about power. They are making an example of him, to send a message to the rest of us.

"You had better follow the commands of your 'betters', or else we will exercise the power to destroy your life & livelihood."

Make no mistake... this government is a threat to our individual liberties, and our way of life. If they don't like what you believe or what you are doing, they will use their powers (thousands of newly armed IRS agents, ideologically purged military & police, corrupt FBI, etc) to either force you into compliance (mandated vax for example through OSHA) or make an example of you (fake Jan 6th arrests, IRS persecutions during Obama, etc).

If you try to make sense of the actions of this administration, using science & logic... nothing makes sense. If you look at it through the lens of pure power & centralized control... it follows a very understandable plan of actions.
Cobretti
D. C. Bear
muddybrazos said:

Has Sam come in here to admit that the covid vax's are trash and masks are useless?
With the COVID hospitalization rate for the unvaccinated being about triple that of the vaccinated population, characterizing the vaccines as "trash" would seem a bit of a misnomer. Masks, used properly, may be beneficial in limited circumstances, but not as a broad public health measure against COVID, so "useless" is pretty accurate as they have been deployed.
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
It's really simple. Vaccines have been widely available for almost two years. Anyone that wants one can get 20 shots if they so desire. We should no longer care about any individuals vaccination status. If one believes they work then one should not car if anyone else is vaccinated or not.
D. C. Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

It's really simple. Vaccines have been widely available for almost two years. Anyone that wants one can get 20 shots if they so desire. We should no longer care about any individuals vaccination status. If one believes they work then one should not car if anyone else is vaccinated or not.

Unless one also cares about the good of others, I suppose you have a point.
Sam Lowry
D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RINO.
Golem
D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

So you are claiming Covid 'vaccinations' stop infection and spread? Did you stop reading about them in March 2021?
muddybrazos
D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Imagine still believing the vaccines stop the spread at this point in time.
D. C. Bear
Sam Lowry said:

D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RINO.

I am not a Republican at all.
D. C. Bear
Golem said:

D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

So you are claiming Covid 'vaccinations' stop infection and spread? Did you stop reading about them in March 2021?

I am "claiming" that the rate of serious COVID is much higher among unvaccinated individuals. There are also a number of risk factors (age and obesity being chief among them) that place individuals at much higher risk of death or serious illness. So, why should I care if someone else is vaccinated? Particularly among those with higher risk factors, I care if they are vaccinated because I don't want them to get very sick or die from what could have been easily prevented. Since I care about the good of others, I care if they have been vaccinated, just like I care if people wear their own seatbelts in their own cars, even though it won't make a difference in my safety.
Sam Lowry
D. C. Bear said:

Sam Lowry said:

D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

RINO.

I am not a Republican at all.
That's the worst kind of RINO.
Golem
D. C. Bear said:

Golem said:

D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I am "claiming" that the rate of serious COVID is much higher among unvaccinated individuals. There are also a number of risk factors (age and obesity being chief among them) that place individuals at much higher risk of death or serious illness. So, why should I care if someone else is vaccinated? Particularly among those with higher risk factors, I care if they are vaccinated because I don't want them to get very sick or die from what could have been easily prevented. Since I care about the good of others, I care if they have been vaccinated, just like I care if people wear their own seatbelts in their own cars, even though it won't make a difference in my safety.

Ah, so you think you should be able to tell people what drugs to take, regardless of the fact their choices affect no one but them. I guess you are interested in mandatory sobriety as well. Make gay sex illegal again? What other things will you force your fellow 'free men' to do for their own good, General Franco?
D. C. Bear
Golem said:

D. C. Bear said:

Golem said:

D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Ah, so you think you should be able to tell people what drugs to take, regardless of the fact their choices affect no one but them. I guess you are interested in mandatory sobriety as well. Make gay sex illegal again? What other things will you force your fellow 'free men' to do for their own good, General Franco?

Where did I say anything about mandatory?
Cobretti
Cobretti
Doc Holliday
Cobretti said:

D. C. Bear
Golem said:

D. C. Bear said:

Golem said:

D. C. Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Still waiting. When did I say anything about mandatory?
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

The anti-science morons continue to run amok.
Cobretti
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry
"Oddly, the authors of the new study fail to draw attention to their alarming findings."

Thanks for posting. I always love these articles where the tin-foilers claim one thing and their cited study says something completely different. Never gets old.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

"Oddly, the authors of the new study fail to draw attention to their alarming findings."

Thanks for posting. I always love these articles where the tin-foilers claim one thing and their cited study says something completely different. Never gets old.
Big pharma pays for and has the final say in what you believe about covid.

Do you just live in the fantasy America where people are supposedly do gooders and the CDC isn't bought and paid for, or are you living in reality where people will say anything in order to access billions of dollars?

I'm not anti vax, but people like you have driven my trust from medicine away because you won't allow skepticism or questioning.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Do you just live in the fantasy America where people are supposedly do gooders and the CDC isn't bought and paid for, or are you living in reality where people will say anything in order to access billions of dollars?

I'm not anti vax, but people like you have driven my trust from medicine away because you won't allow skepticism or questioning.
If your study was bought from people who will say anything to access billions of dollars, why are you posting it? And what makes you so sure the "Daily Sceptic" won't say anything for more views and donations?
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

DEBUNKED!
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Concur. Yesterday the same people were calling Big a Pharma the greatest evil in human history ... today they're world heroes. Stupid is as stupid does.
Sam Lowry
Doc, why did you post a bought-and-paid-for study that undermines trust in medicine?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.